Wukakakakakaka.......... Wukakakakakkaa......... I am just too excited & happy I dunno where to start and how to start........ When one have the power to abuse another blog....... COME ON MAKE USE OF THE POWER RIGHT????? Wukakakaka wukakakaka......

I am going to abandon my own blog till 15th of Oct and fulfill a good friend's word of "I trust you, princcie." SOOOOOOOOOOO.... Any ideas of what you readers want me to blog about? Fill me in!!!

OH AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING..... I ALREADY KNOW WHAT I WANNA DO THE NEXT COMING POST.... As for other ideas..... FILL ME IN PEEPS!!!!

Wukakakakakkakakaaka..... *Evie must be sneezing hard in Aus now :P*

9 comments:

ET said...

Oh no... the invasion of the devil and her frog. LOL!

Michael Song said...

princess done a great job!!!

X said...

Blog about "SAI" :P

DreamingSoul said...

You gonna mess her blog eh?haha...

Jason said...

I don't know whether I see the same thing like you all do?
The blog Structure abit Weird.
Princess did something with that ?

Nux V said...

Princess! great to see u here ;-)Lets do the SPAM thingy!

Cometh said...

Hmmm.... this blog originally pink??? Or it is pink after u got here??? =p

Jason Phoon said...

well , if you haven't announced to the whole world that you're taking over the blog , you could have had much more fun :)

Simple American said...

How about a listing of free yamada links?

Poor Calvin's wife. :P This should be some interesting posts.