Bye Bye people~!! I'm off to the land of Kangaroos and Koala Bears tomorrow, well actually to the land of Kiasuness first wakakaka, then only the next day to Perth. Gonna be meeting up with MR SeenBoy in Singapore who has been lacking alot in his posts, tsk tsk, never mind I'll be the there to whack him on his head to remind him, ngah ngah ngah...

Anyway, I'm half excited and half irritated for this trip. Well, excited because this is my first time out to an ang moh country, yes me jakun, thank you, excited I'll be experiencing a colder country which is in Spring right now, and I'm expecting to see flowers everywhere instead of black trees with sadistic flower buds... Also of course, am also excited to see my mom in law (am I?? Wakakaka, have to larh, she provide lodging and food kih kih kih)

I'm irritated because I have my sudden freaking period yesterday evening! Which spells MAH FAN for me during my trip and moody temper, what the fuck... worst am gonna be sitting in a bus down to Singapore tomorrow, ngerhh... you'd never know how much I hate this... and on top of that of course, with my AUD400, tsk...

Oh well, I hope I'll be bringing home good memories and good photos and good chocolates, wakakaka... I really need them NOW, tsk. I habis stock liao...

So, I'll be off for a week from my blog and have two of my best buds from blogosphere to be my blog caretaker... to keep away spider webs, moths, ants, kulat, and whatever pests, wakakaka... And I'm so gonna be freaked when I'm back to business... wakakak... I cannot imagine what these two would do LOL...

Okie dokie, bye bye now, and take care.. I'll be missing Wei Wei so much by the way... :(



11 comments:

pinksterz said...

oooh have a nice trip then. even with a 400AUD still better than nothing aite?

and come back soon to find total wreckage at your blog!

p.s: i am looking forward to the changes in this blog during your absence

p.p.s: havent you saw the first change evie?!

zewt said...

have a good trip... since you will be having your period... let the ang mohs have a taste of your evie fury!! hahahahahaha!!!!

i want some chocolates ok!! this is a demand! kakakakakakakakakakakakaaakaka!!

enjoy your trip!

Jason Phoon said...

oh , dun let your period pains spoil the trip .

too bad you cannot come visit me in brisbane .. although it's very hot here in spring :)

happy holidays !

X said...

Bye Bye Evie, we here are so going to miss you Sob Sob Sob * tears dripping....

X said...

HOUSE PARTY AT KEPONG !!!!!!YAY!!!!

Nux V said...

tata, enjoy ur trip!
my goodness! pinksterz is up wif someting already(?!)

Kenny Ng said...

Have safe and enjoyable trip, happy horny-day yah... kekeke

Calvin's Wife said...

Pinksterz:
WAT DA FUCK~!! I DONT DO TAGS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!! Jahat nyer korang.. cis cis cis.. wakakaka only a day and this.. oh my oh my... *faint*

Zewt:
Wakakakaka... yes I shall let them taste anger and the bitter part of me wukakakakka.. and of course i will bring back loads of chocs for me myself to savor wakakakakak...

Jason Phoon:
:( Your place so hot.. 30 celcius.. gila.. same like KL wakakak.. thanks by the way ;)

X:
.......... damn you larh X...

Nux V:
Yes she has... tsk.. im here to make a final bid bye bye to my blog before it is ruined~!!!

Kenny Ng:
Wakakaka thanks.. and I cant have sex in Perth, that's sad.. hais..

zewt said...

so selfish... kakakakakak! get fat then u know!

zewt said...

so selfish... kakakakakak! get fat then u know!

Simple American said...

Wishing you a super trip. Have fun. Don't claim asylum. haha