Last Friday was daddy's 48th birthday, dad called us for dinner in Sri Petaling... (=_=)" yes, that jauh all the way to Sri Petaling to eat nyonya cuisine, wahahaha... anyway, we got lost, cause we rarely go there at all... as usual, dad was bla bla bla.... and kena scoldings for being lousy, tsk.... we didn't really got lost. We just took the wrong turning but in fact we were so nearby the place... cis, suey give my daddy marah for nothing.. wakakka...

Anyway, yeah we went to this particular nyonya restaurant which my dad loves, my first time there by the way. I forgot the restaurant name but their nyonya style is from Penang, and of course, how can I not love Penang's food... yummylicious. So we ordered FIVE dishes, FYI there was only five of us and we had FIVE dishes.... my dad larh, adoi, so never mind. We had "Hang Hu Gali", which was Sting Ray Curry, we had bitter gourd omelettes, la la spicey soup, "pak ku chai", which was paku pakis I dont know what you call it in English, fern?? Wahaha, and we had soy sauced pork fillets.

Food was good, I love their curry, it was yummy and of course my favorite vegetable, "pak ku" fried with belachan, yorr.. yummy... we didn't quite finish all the dishes, it was quite a lot and we were full up to our throats... too bad I can't remember the name of the restaurant, else I would like to recommend them to you to go try one day when you decided to have a stroll or a drive up in Sri Petaling.

Dad loved the gift I gave him and the self made birthday card, well, I hope he did. We had a chat after our dinner and some photo session... he had to go off early anyway cause he said he's gonna have some other agendas with his friends, I guess they're celebrating his birthday (karaoke kuaa) with him too. Oh well... everyone is getting old now... so fast, he is already 48 years old... not to mention I'm also getting aunti-fied liao... dang...

Well, I hope all his wishes come true, and may he have plentiful more great birthdays to come, and may health and wealth be by his side... wealth is for his business... health is for himself... ;)

Oh yah, I balik rumah that night itself, I went lau-sai-ng... (=_=)" and my arse burnt kao kao... adus... must be the nyonya food ....



My Gift
My dad is a piggy too, hehehe


Hang Hu Gali


The assorted dishes


My dad and Yie Yie (... his current better half)
My sister the soh poh hair..
And me, another soh poh have to kneel cause I was too
tall (or too big wakaka) to fit in.. cheh!
Calvin photographer, missing in pic is my brother,
tsk, the pai ka balik Ipoh go see GF, tak guna punya
brudder...



13 comments:

Cazzy said...

What la you call your sister soh poh. hahahahahaha! Fuhney la you.

Princess Eileen said...

Hehe.... u look so cheeky in the picture lar... I realise you always show face nia... Wakaka..... Like I only show face or upper body. *cough cough* You so filial lar. Lucky parents of yours and I am glad your dad loves your present. Eh, make me a birthday card too :P

erinalaw said...

U look so sweet in the pic. Must be having good time also har?

Jason Phoon said...

hey , i'm a pig too , i'm 24 !

X said...

Evie tibu, she is actually that tall only ...wukakakkaka....

Anyway, lucky your dad didn't complaint the perfume is gay :P

TenthOfMarch said...

Wah, only 48 ah? So young! Happy birthday!

zewt said...

since you're big... u just show your head eh? hehe...

Jian said...

woah you made your own birthday card izzit? cause i recognize the pig XD hahaha

btw, bout the smiling award.. you can choose any one you like ^^ hehehe

voch said...

Evie... pressie for daddy. Thts cute! and 48 is really young ;)

Cavin said...

Sri Petaling got nyonya food meh ??

hhmm...

Calvin's Wife said...

Cazzy:
she is a soh poh.. really.. her hair i dunno why she must have it cut like that... ZzzzZZ

princess eileen:
wekekek... im always like tat wan ler.. cheeky cheeky... with my dad lah wakakaka...

shhh dun say it lah.. aiyoh wakakaka... u wan a birthday card? for urself or who?

Erina law:
hehehe sweet ah? more likely sour ler.. tats the best pic.. and im disappointed with it lol bad photographer wakakaka

jason phoon:
er.... yeah u same age with me... hehehe

x:
........... arloo im quite tall ok.. and quite wide too hahahhahah cibai...

he din smell the perfume yet.. so he doesnt know if its gay or not ahaha

10/3:
hehehe yeah my parents married young and therefore divorced young too.. tsk.. wasted.. :P

zewt:
hais... yalor.. ahboo... :(

Jian:
Hehehhe smart u saw my pig ahahah... oahh okie dokie i will go grab it from u later.. :P thanks again

Voch:
He is young... and sometimes like budak also.. tsk..

Cavin:
Err.. got wor.. near sri petaling hotel somewhere around there ler...

Nux V said...

i still can't figure out which part of sri petaling tht serve nyonya food...
*sei lar...i m a foreigner in my own place :-(

guaisaujai said...

I know this place!!! I always go there and makan lunch wan!!!
I work at TPM.