Happy Halloween peeps of blogosphere, may you all have fun bercostuming tonight, I shall be at home only wakakaka... and cuddle my hubby and maybe, MAYBE play vampire with him, wahahaha... bodooooh..

Anyways, below are some famous horror characters from movies, tell me, which one would you freak boo-booly when you actually meet in real person.... ;) Have fun, maybe tonight, I'll select a pile of my horror dvds to watch tonight, ALONE, wakakakaka. yes I am a horror freak thank you very much :D.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

Cazzy said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEENNNNN EVIE BEAVIE! :D

Princess Eileen said...

I love freaky too!!! Wukakaka... I think the freakest moment would be seeing X with his food creation coming up to us and ask us to eat it. WUkakakaka

zewt said...

wah... dont have to change the banner and music right?

X said...

you forgot to add my face in your list of horror character there ler ...

Nux V said...

horror movies..i'm lovin' it!

Be3^Be3 said...

I am those who likes watchin movie but most of the movie spend my time covering my eyes... hahhaa... the funny thing is that it is actually the sound effect that makes the movie scary... deng!!! Woman!! remember the movie we watched near ur place... the scary thing was not the movie but the uncle sitting in the cinema with us!! DOuble Deng!! hahahaha!

Simple American said...

Belated Happy Halloween. I dun wanna meet any of them. So scarey. Can I just watch em on DVD?