PEOPLE~!! I am back finally.... wakakaka... And I'm soo sad I had to leave Perth, I wanna live there forever and ever.. :(

Anyway, a quick post for tonight... :P

I would love to thank Princess Eileen and X for their effort in keeping this blog mushroom-free, :P by entertaining my friends and THEMSELVES wahahaha.. and thank GOD my apartment is still as it was when I left it a week ago.. HAHAHAHHA.. i gues sthey've never figured it out wukakakak..

Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya to all of you Muslims and thanks X for the banners you've done. You're such a sweet pumpkin WAHAHAHAH... And Princcie... your posts are wonderful... and you've brought quite a traffic to my blog.. :P Thanks for keeping my blog alive hehehe...

Oh I miss Perth right now... so much you never know.. :( Right, I'm sure you peeps know that I've loads of photos to share with you guys from tomorrow onwards :D....

So bear with my pics wahahahha... and thanks again to Princcie and X.. *hugs and kisses* :P

Also, Kelvinchai, I was away when you've sent me that message.. and Calvin had no more credits on his phone coz when you guys called him, his credit also makan wan you know.. :P ... and can't you just leave him alone for his holidays?? GOD.. wahahah.. :P Joking larh.. anyway.. see ya peeps again tomorrow... :P Muack~!!


9 comments:

pinksterz said...

evie!!!!!!!!!!

wait, you are the real evie right?

haahaahaha!!!!!!

you come back, aku pulak mau pergi! wahahahaha

now where's my pressie?!

Simple American said...

You went somewhere?

Simple American said...

Just kidding. Glad you got home safe and sound. Look forward to seeing pictures of Perth.

Jason Phoon said...

WELCOME BACK !

and now we wait for the photos from the trippp

Princess Eileen said...

welcum welcum. Wukakakaka... I am glad you didn't go nuts after seeing your blog went upside down. We keep refraining ourselves to go overboard. Wukakaka... Anyway, pics pics!!!

Nux V said...

welcome back!!!!!!!!

we WANT PICs!
we WANT PICs!
we WANT PICs!
we WANT PICs!
we WANT PICs!
we WANT PICs!
we WANT PICs!
we WANT PICs!

Calv said...

i wan pic oso...dunno y but IE see ur blog like all allignment lari wan....

X said...

YAY , Aunty dah balik ... and her blog turned bluish ..so GAY/


wukakakaka

zewt said...

hey... welcome back... can u drop me a mail? i got something to tell u.

sorry...i forgotten your mail ler...