Taken from thestar online news (Summarized for "important details")
**Words in blue are originally copy & pasted news; whereas words in red is added by Princess Eileen (the guest author for the blog for the week :P).

---- Post entry ----

If men listen more, wives will nag less and this is the recipe for happy marriages. (Imagine all the married man throwing apples at me, Yeah, free supply of apples!)

“Caught in the rat race, the problem with Malaysian men is that they do not spend enough time with the family, listening to their wives and children,” said psychologist Dr Leonard Yong

“Paying attention to the wife can reduce the level of nagging and result in good marital relationship. Good focused listening to the wife when she is troubled is the best way to resolve any misunderstanding in the family.

“That does not mean when your wife shouts at you to go away, you leave her in the house and go out. (ROFL LOL, oh my, do married man practise that?) When she says go away, stand still and listen to her woes."

“Then get closer to her and, if she cries, embrace her (And we know what will happen next *wink wink*),” Dr Yong told about 600 people attending his talk on developing openness to new ideas for enhancing creative thinking.

The solution to the problem of wives nagging, he said, is not to talk back but listen attentively to their woes.

“If a husband or boyfriend in another situation walks away when she shouts, that will not be a solution to the problem.

“Creative solutions to relationships come from being able to challenge yourself (wow, challenge yourself in a relationship, relationship is like a war, and don't you guys love wars, for example warcraft thingy? Just treat it as if you are playing a challenging computer game or PS. You guys can beat/kill thousand or millions of demons/devils inside, can arrange & build up an army to conquer your enemies and build a territory, but you can't manage a woman??!?! Tsk Tsk Tsk),” said Dr Yong, an educational psychologist who has also conducted personal training for the Saudi Arabian Cabinet.

“People with high emotional intelligence are often the most successful in their personal lives as well as in their careers,” he added.

Calvin please take note!!!!






Wukakakakakakaka

14 comments:

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

True or not?? Anyway to me the best method is still the pokeing method! It show everthings! He! He! Have a nice day!

jam said...

Believe me, women are the most difficult to manage. This is true whether or not you are a successful man. 女人心海底针!No matter how hard we try to listen, we cannot understand what women have in their mind.

John said...

What will happen next?

guaisaujai said...

U don't have to understand women heart cos u know what, u will never understand. :P

X said...

Pump It ...:P

Jason Phoon said...

i agree with Jam and guaisaujai . we cannot understand women :P

conan_cat said...

lol... guys love challenge!! XD

but then really la, sometimes really beh tahan kena nag everyday ma... if kena nag for moons and even years also will mang zhang right??

but i also dunno how my dad can tahan my mom for so long lo!! my mom is one of the worst nagger on earth!! XD

newayz came here after seeing ur "notice" at ur blog eileen haha... i'll stick here then! :P

Michael Song said...

to me sometimes naggin can b irritating but i prefer to b nagged than one day ur wife or gf just keep quiet n stare at u blankly, that's more scary shit!

Simple American said...

I always thought copius amounts of duct tape was a good choice for a nagging wife. Hand cuffs are nice for those times when duct tape is not enough.

Jade Z. said...

ahahaha ! is this another way to speak indirectly to a husband ? kekeke !!!

Jian said...

eve, can you send me your 3 columns theme html codes?
I try edit from there :)

Calvin's Wife said...

[hor ny ang moh] That's true, Calvin & me are practising it as often as possible. We got it well control, perhaps we should share more experiences :)

[jam] Oh, it doesnt matter, I already got Calvin under my 5 fingers palm. Muahahaha...

[john] What do you want the next to be? Probably I can make your wish come true *wicked laugh*

[guaisaujai] I only focus in reading Calvin's heart now. But I can give you some insights, after all I am a married woman with sufficient experiences to tell you what a single and a married gal thinks about.

[X] Alright, when Calvin's back home later. Wukakakaka

[jasonphoon] I didn't ask you to understand woman, just give them enough money to go non-stop shopping and you will be nag-free. Wakakaka

Calvin's Wife said...

[conan_cat] From now onwards, you are also welcome to my blog, after all me & Princess Eileen are of similar age, just of different status. Even though I must give credit to princcie to be being such a babe *cough cough*

[michael song] Thanks for the motivation. I will nag more to Calvin and I will direct him to read your comments and said a guy actually encourage me.

[simple american] Oh hand cuffs, me & calvin use that....

[jade z.] Tell you what gal, is a way to actually get more pocket money from the hubby. I used that on Calvin :P

[jian] Errrr...... maybe next week :P

Calvin's Wife said...

Oi watthe hell is happening here lah? wat happened to my innocent and sweet blog wakakakak... damn you both la wahahahha.....

damn.......