Oh what the fuck... What the fuck is Facebook~!!??!!! I don't know how to use it larh ishhkk~!! Apa Zombie Chump Chump nih?~! Buang kasi kambing la... wth... I dont understand!! And it is not user friendly at all.. Ngerh~!! Fuck it, plus with my idiotic moronic internet connection WAAAAHHH I feel like slapping people liao~!!!

Vampire la, Naughty request la, this request la that la.. wth... apa nih?~!! And I got like a fucking long list to add and approve or something like that.. wth are these?!! Someone please enlighten me... *slap slap slap slap slap*

6 comments:

Jason Phoon said...

I'm just as lost as you are :)

I think my list of applications to approve/reject is too long, I've ignored it already.

eh , did I add you on facebook ? :P

zewt said...

some new craze in town la... the founder is now a billionaire becos all those fellas are biting and waving at each other.

Cazzy said...

You'll get the hang of it. It is user friendly. It's just too customizable. At first you will be bombarded with all sorts of request and what nots. You just need time to explore it yourself and you'll add what you like and don't like. Add me la!

Princess Eileen said...

Zewt's comment makes me LOL ---> the founder is now a billionaire becos all those fellas are biting and waving at each other. Wukakakaka

Hey gal, I feel you... I click ignore and always forget to log in. Until ppl send me email or msn me and ask why you dun like me, why dun you add me in facebook??? Wukakakaka....

Nux V said...

soli, can't help...coz i tak pernah guna...
wuahaha...i m abit left out on these things ;P
i read in the newspaper tht facebook is not secure (dunno why, perhaps it is exposing too much user info...err...i tink i need to dig out some ol' newspaper to refer back)
anyway, good luck in exploring facebook ;P

Simple American said...

Where are you on Facebook? I wanna throw a sheep at you!