King's Park is located adjacent to the Swan River, approximately 1.5 km from the Central Business District of Perth. This particular park, and the Botanic Garden too, overlooks the Swan River and Darling Range and showcases an outstanding collection of Western Australia flora. It is a very popular place for picnics, pleasant walks, cultural and ceremonial events.



The park is a mixture of grassed parkland, botanical gardens and natural bushland on Mount Eliza. Besides tourist facilities Kings Park contains the State War Memorial, the Royal Kings Park Tennis club and a reservoir. The streets are tree lined with individual plaques dedicated by family members to Western Australian Service men and women who died in WWI and WWII.



The first thing Calvin did when we arrived was, lay down on the luscious greenies. Wukakakka, so yeah Mr.JP, this was what I wanted to show you, kahkahkah... how can we resist such greenie temptations, if I was a little bit more daring, I would've rolled myself down the little hill, wakakak...



This park provides many shady spots for visitors to have a relaxing day, a know, to read books, have a nap, play Frisbee with their dogs and kids, fly a kite, and so fourth. People here are definitely clean, they don't litter and best thing, you can find a rubbish bin conveniently, almost every corner of their park. So, now you know why Malaysian simply litter, the G dont have enough money to buy rubbish bins, wakakak.. :P



The picture above is the famous Whispering Wall, well actually, you can whisper at one end, and your friend can hear you at the other end, hehehe, I tell ya it's creepy, seriously wukakaka, it whispers because of the wall's curvings larh...



Perth has many native flowers, so many that you can never remember their names, and they are pretty looking too. The above (pic) are the Kangaroos Paw, named after the paw larh... it looks like the paw kuaa... wahahaha... They come in various of colors actually, but I like this green best. beautiful contrast with the red stems ;).



Above is another random picture of me and my SINGLE sister in-law at a Japanese Garden who is currently in dunno which uni doing Tourism, wakakaka... I forgot larh, anyways she is such a sweetie, and very noisy, just like her mom and brother *points at Calvin*. Tok tok tok non stop wakakak, okay, after kena scoldings... :P

Anyways, I'll be updating another post soon on Swan River and Hillary's Boat Harbour ;). That means more pictures to come, and more blue skies and green grasses, wakakak...


5 comments:

Calv said...

waaa so nice the pics....i can vaguely remember how perth is like ady. has been like 16 years since i was there. imagine, a 10 year old boy then hahaha...

Jason Phoon said...

I'm sure you have a picture of yourself rolling in the grass .. just publish la !

hihi
^_^

Princess Eileen said...

Haha... I am going to second with jason phoon. Show us the pic of you doing the bollywood action. Hehe, in fact i did tried it... and I got all these painful grasses sticking on me, I was a kid then. Now I better dun do it, later announce earthquake. Wukakaka...

Calvin's Wife said...

Calv:
Hie hie my friend~!! :P I know, its so lovely there... :D Feel like dun wanna come home eh?

Jason Phoon & Princcie:
Urghh no lor, I dont have a BOLLYWOOD picture lor... damn you two... I dont simply roll on the ground wakakak... after people think I'm something wrong in my head... ahahahah or major earthquake WORST WAKAKAKAKAK

X said...

how come no cowboys around one ? wukakakakkaka....so green, just like kuantan :P