Ngerh~! Finally the stoopid blogger is working, I've been trying to upload my freaking pictures and it just fails on me. Dang! Anyways, here are the things and places we did on day4, we visited the memorial for the Australian soldiers who had perished in WWII. This, you can visit along the way to Fremantle City. Melody told me that once a year (dunno when, she also dunno wakakak, apa lar) people of Perth would come here and mourn for the dead.



You can look out to the sea from the memorial park, so calm eh? Calm for the dead I guess? Anyways, we spent 10 minutes there looking at the memorial corvettes and stuff like that, also, you get to see a big ass tornado on that little hill, we took a few pics of it, but apparently our photographer (Melody) sucks with that pic wakakaka.. so anyway I'll just leave that out for now.



Later on, we proceeded to Fremantle. Here, you actually get to spend quite a day touring around and sight seeing, but we spent like, only 2 hours wakakaka, because Melody had to work later and step-dad in-law had an appointment with his doc for his tipu MC wakakaka.. so yeah, look at how these people spend their leisure time, read a book under the sun in a nice cold sunny whether. *smirks* I would love that here!



And of course, later we headed down to Cicerelle's for fish and chips again, how could you resist fresh seafood aye? The wind was quite strong, esp when you're by the beach, I tell you, it's freaking cold. Therefore, the people there tend to be seated outside under the sun, to get warm and all wakakaka...



See those big white birds? They are what the Australian calls Scavengers, they steal your food and digs into your garbage cans and bins and just be around you disturbing you when you have food with you. I find them a beauty though, all white and pretty kihkihkih...



Ahhhh, this is my portion of fish and chips, simple and fresh, with a wee bit of tartar sauce to accommodate your fish, oh yummy! I miss them so much, the juiciness of them fish is just soooo yummy! Best, they tapau your fish and chips in papers wuakakaka... siok, macam makan roti canai at the waterfall wahaha.. hmm speaking of that, it's been quite a while I've not been to one.. :P



After our satisfying meal, we went for a troll in the city of Fremantle. We passed the University of Notre Dame's, the building is very old and you should see how their campus is like, wakakaka, it's not even a campus, the uni consists of a few buildings here and there scattered around by the road side in the city, huh, very weird to me, but of course, the uni is a beauty.



We proceeded to King's Square where the Fremantle Market was. Here, you get to buy loads of local fruits at a very affordable price, you get fresh flowers and fresh coffee beans and stuff like that. Everything you see here is HUGE, I've never in my life seen capsicums as big as Dragon Fruit! The bananas here are extra longer (wukakaka) and teh strawberries, oahh, they are extra pinkier and bigger and sweeter!



See them? Fuiyoooh, if you could juuuuuuust taste them, oh my oh my! They are REALLY sweet, and CHEAP! Tell ya something, for the whole week I was there, almost everytime we had our desserts at my mom in-law's, it was strawberries with Bulla ice-cream, remember Bulla ice-cream? Wakakak there, you can get it so cheap and you're in heaven!



Oh okay, I just love the color of this pic, wuakakakka.. nothing special bout it, just mere little cute carrots with the root and head still attached, :P. After sight seeing the market, we headed back home, :( so sad, we didn't get to see the prison and the art gallery...

Oh well, then again, it was a lovely day indeed, I loved the sea. ;) right, so you peeps remember to come back again tomorrow for the next load of pics and stories, wukakaka... see ya then!

P/S: Sorry ler Princess Eileen, I didn't go to the market and take pic of me and Calv with the fruit stalls wakakaka... so I cannot end this post with a pic of us.. :P Chill larh more to see next post.. :P


6 comments:

X said...

Hehehe..I was at the Freemantle Market Too..wukakakkaa…we bought so much Strawberries that day, we drank champagne and Bandai strawberry like no body’s business :P. I think I puked strawberries after that . But now, I feel like eating them again, I am dying to go back for more :P.

SiwwyPig said...

Hello.. The day the Australians mourn for the departed is called Anzac Day which are held usually 25th April. :) Never been to one but I know the service is very very early in the morning... 6am maybe?

Boy, You making me crave for Freemantle Fish and Chips.. *drools*

Princess Eileen said...

Strawberriesss........ haha this thursday I will buy from flea market, even though it rather sucks compared to overseas... Hehehe...

Eh, aint you suppose to submit one camwhore pic for each post for the Australia trip??? *you owe us one!!!*

Calv said...

i miss those fish and chips....so nice get to et on packet like dat then sit outside on a park filled with pelicans trying to steal ur food

Be3^Be3 said...

Damn woman... u really bring back my sweet sweet memories... fish and chips at the beach... sooooo nice and relaxing... really miss those days!! pls bring me back to Aussie... *heart humming the australian anthem* hahhah like i know it!

Calvin's Wife said...

X:
siok eh the strawberries... tsk tsk tsk.. you can savour them everyday and get bored of it! LOL...

Siwwy:
Oh yeah, you're a PR now over in Aussie right? ;) thanks for the info, yeah it is Anzac Day. I know, the fish and chips are great!! :P

Princess Eileen:
Wakakaka... come visit me in PErth when I stay there then I bring you go strawberry hunting :P.... cheyy like Im going there so soon LOL

Calv:
Wakakakaka... they are scary those pelicans! :P I have yet to see seagulls swooping down at ya!! :P

Bee:
I know, let's go together larh, faster abit save your money and we go take course and do day care centre :P want? LOL they require loads of day care peeps!