On the 6th day, we rarely had things to do, so we lepaked most of the time at home and went mall shopping. We also decided to cook a simple dish for them family at home, our signature pasta... wakakaka, actually, we didn't really had the proper ingredients so, it didn't came out perfect like we wanted too. The pic above is to show you peeps the size of them mushrooms you'll find at their stores... freaking big aye...



While cooking and all, we went around mom in-law's garden to take a few shots of her flowers :P. Well, I think they were nice... too bad I don't know their names.. :P Maklum lah kan, manader bungaan camnih kat Maysia... so tak tau ler name dorang.. :P







Ahh yes, picture of me, to please Princess Eileen wuakakaka.. at her garden.. I means mom's garden :P... So yeah basically this post wraps up my whole trip to Perth, tomorrow I'll just post up random pictures of them wildflowers you'll find there in Aussie... Also, more pics of random things and blurbs on the following post too... ;) Till then see ya tomorrow, have to go fetch my lokong home from work :D... tata!

3 comments:

X said...

fooo...pucatnya muka you....you use SKII arrr? or it is the weather there ?


:P

Princess Eileen said...

*clap clap clap* TQ, TQ. Muahaha.. I am so tan compared to you lar, that is if I dun put make up lar. Wukakaka... I often get comments as having "healthy skin tone" which is a nice way to say I am tanned/dark :P

The sun very bright izzit? You macam the tikus baru lahir, cant open the eyes. Wukakaka... Your smile ar... a bit kekok. Wukakaka...

You should post more of your pic, wukakakaka....

Calvin's Wife said...

X:
Excuse mua, I do not use products to whiten my face, I am very proud of the color of my skin, the tan skin of mine wakakaka... it was the sunlight anyway, glaring hot that day.. have to squint my eyes also wakaka.. if you wanna know, i was wearing my moo moo cow pajamas my mother in law borrowed me wahahahaha...luckily I had teh windbreaker on to cover the whole cow thing :P

Princess Eileen:
Bwahahaha.. adus sama lu, I am not fair skinned.... sales girls speak to me Bahasa Melayu when I go out shopping... (=_=)" which is sometimes very membodohkan... when the salesgirls are chinese esp...

My smile? wakakaka.. I know, I gave the tikus smile LOL.. hot la the sun glaring.. :(