As promised, these are the random pictures of wildflowers you can see in Perth, maybe the whole Aussie, not sure... they are definitely a beauty aye? ;) I like them, I don't mind having them growing wildly bushily at the back of my house wahahaha... I especially like the purple ones... a great place to have your wedding photos taken... seriously wahahaha...









Ah yes, another pic of me to end the post, wakakak, dei people will be damn sien with my face in every post larh... wahahaha... anyways, sorry for the gloomy pic, it was pretty gloomy and cloudy on that day we took this pic... :( too bad, else it would be such a beauty.

Day 7, I have nothing to post about, cause it was the day we left for Maysia... :( I did not want to go home... :( it was so sad to leave a place that I've come to love. We did take pics at the airpost but that load of pics are still with Melody, I'll have to bug her to bring them back for me when she's coming back here for her summer holidays... ;) Yeah my time to play host to her.. maybe I'll be bringing her back to my hometown in Ipoh and let her get fat with me with the local food! Wahahaha... oahh I miss the Wat Tan Hor so badly now!!

Tomorrow I'll be posting bout my thoughts and experiences I've had in Perth. I'll try to search for more pics to share too... ;) Till then, back to my freaking Neopets! :P Yes I know, shut up...


4 comments:

X said...

Cis, bukan main lama saya load to comment kat your post..now i forgot what i wanna type liao....anyway...post more pictures la .....


oh now i remember....seems like you are getting a hold of posting your picture liao, then keep it coming ....more pics

KennetH said...

wow...nice pictures..nice flowers...keep going o~~

Princess Eileen said...

NEOPET lagi??? I not going to talk to you and X till you guys are over it!!!

Simple American said...

I think it looks beautiful. So much blue. Cannot tell it is a gloomy day at all. :)