Ok, the day before yesterday I went girlie shopping ALL BY MYSELF because since I took my step dad to fix his laptop in Jusco, so I went ronda-ronda in Watson and bought RM150 worth of make up items... ZzzzZzz... I know, that really sucks and I don't really put on make up too...

Anyway, one of the item was from Loreal, their new range of product True Match liquid foundation. I thought I needed a better foundation because all of mine at home is either salah color or I just don't their smell at all. Tsk, I tell ya, its quite hard for me to buy the perfect color foundation because one, there's always no sales lady nearby to help me choose, two, people said you can get your color by testing it on your palm/hand, but my palm/hand and my face is two different tone of color, so how? Diaoz... that's why I always get it wrong.

Anyway, I went searching from Loreal because I thought maybe I would try something more expensive, instead of Maybelline and ZA. So I came across these new ones and it really took me quite a heck of a time to choose my color. After like 20 minutes, I decided to buy home Nude Beige, which was almost similar to my facial tone (that time I was agak-ing also and pray hard its the correct one). It cost me RM52 I think after some discount, and with that I bought some new lipsticks and make up remover.

Yesterday, I tried the foundation on and voila, it suited me just well. Best of all, it does not make you feel as though you've applied a layer of grease and it feels light. It doesn't smell (like Revlon's smell yucky), and it is easily applied. Most of all, it gives you a natural look, not two toned face-neck color, well, maybe because you get the right color I guess.

Anyway, yeah, it is good, so if you feel like getting yourself a new one, maybe you would want to try consider this. They have 5-6 color for you to choose from. I had to go for the last 3rd cause I'm tanned. Hais, it's either you make me fair like those chinese girl else just make me dark skinned like Aishwarya Rai. It is freaking hard for me to choose my color when I'm all BETWEEN... shessh!

8 comments:

Jason Phoon said...

yea, I think Nude Beige fits me too ^_^

Cazzy said...

Show demo pictures la.

Jade Z. said...

haha ! you made jason phoon wanna use foundation ! lol !

X said...

Do it on Wei Wei ...wukakakakakkaka

rant said...

Your friend is one step ahead of me. I was just about to say share it with your dog.

ET said...

alamak, use salah account to comment.

Princess Eileen said...

Haha... yaya, show us before & after make up pic please! Terima kasih.

Oh, you should bring gf (such as Princess Eileen :P) to go make up shopping mar. Haha, but I always shop alone also... hmmm... You only go by foundation and powder ar? Let me make you used up more of Calvin's money. Wukakaka...

Anyway, I dun think you need to buy expensive stuffs to make yourself pretty, but do invest on a good foundation coz it has direct skin contact with your outer skin. Your skin looks good from your blog, got put make up one izzit? Wakaka

Calvin's Wife said...

Jason phoon:
hahahah bodohhh... for ficks ah u want.. LOL now i know what ure gonna work as during ur summer hols.. wakakaka..

Cazzy:
............ er.. like how? LOL

Jade Z:
LOL.... he is sot jor in his brain..

X:
...... u dun ki siao...

rant:
(=_=)" poor doggie.. must u bully her? LOL

ET:
eh... apa lah you wakakaka.. what u want to comment??

Princess EIleen:
.... must i really do that LOL...

....... I have so many make up items esp lipsticks and i rarely use them at all... tsk, kinda wasting actually... and the foundation, LOL not that I used them always LOL... adoii..

Yes u dun have to buy expensive one, but I find Loreal is nice to use, light n u dun feel anything... hmmm...

My pic on my blog? I dont use any make up unless I have wedding dinners or special occasions like a night's out with my girls..

Calvin dont really like make ups.. thats what he says larh...