HELLO PEEPS~!!! Wukakaka i know.. my blog is all upside down ahaahah.. thanks to THEM, I think my blog is really in safe hands and I don't regret them having it TAKEN CARE wukakaka..

Anyway. I'm really enjoying myself and I LOVE IT HERE DAMN ALOT~!! It's freaking cold and I'm freaking drunk every night wakaka.. And oh the scenery here is so amazing and beautiful, those wildflowers I love them.. and those houses.. oh I'm in love, so, I wont be going back to Malaysia no more.. so you guys, miss me more ... Wukakakaka..

I'm joking hahaha.. anyways... more updates next week. Now just wanna kacau wukakakaka.. ;P... Neways, have fun... :P

12 comments:

pinksterz said...

i am konfuzed d.

is this evie evie or eileen evie?

:S

Simple American said...

Or is it wei wei?

Have fun. Sounds like you are.

Princess Eileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nux V said...

apa maciam???
damn confused!

Calvin's Wife said...

yeah, i m confused too ><, who wrote this post ya? Princess or Evie? one think for sure i know i have nothing to do with it..kih kih kih kih

Princess Eileen said...

???? Who are you? Hey, X!!! Eh, Evie gave how many ppl access??? Confused

zewt said...

spend wisely oh... aussie dollar limited oh... wakaka...

X said...

Eh? Ape ni? Is this the real Evie or not ? i am confused d :S

Nux V said...

huh??? 3 ppl denying it??
then who would it be???
tis site is getting freaky.

John said...

The kih kih kih kih one... :P

Calv said...

woooi gua mau rokok....hahahahaha if can mild seven original (dunwan pirated ar)...

anyways have fun k? cya when u're back...souvenirs oso

Russ said...

Have a great time with U & ur hubby in Perth! Happy holidaying!! :)