UPDATE: People people, we've finally came out with the venue after meeting up together to discuss (Princess Eileen, me, and Calvin Teh of Recorded Moments). To keep ourselves clean from craps and unnecessary stress from money or venues disturbance, we've decided to have it in Marche , The Curve Mutiara Damansara.

Please RSVP with us as fast as you can (if you wanna check out this 2 HOT >.< babes, and the other babes of course, wakakaka) cause we are limiting a 20 seater for this gathering. Easier to mingle and blend in the crowd larh, that's why... :D So faster email me (evelynholic@yahoo.com) or Princess Eileen (ngieng@gmail.com NOW!!!

Right, finally I get to meet the legendary Princess Eileen (wakakaa) the girl whom ppl have been asking if she do really WUKAKAKAKA in real life wakakakak.... she is a sweet cute girl really, and a jovial petite woman, who would laugh out loud with you to whatever is worth laughing... wakakaka... and no she don't WUKAKAKAKA larh... hahahaha.... my first impression of her?? I like being around her, such a lovely gal to mingle and laugh with... ;) *hugs* thanks for doing this together with me, hope this gathering would be a pleasant and simple one... ;) And special thanks to Calvin Teh (no, not my hubby, the other Calvin hehe) for participating with me and Eileen for the search of the perfect venue, your help is really appreciated.. ;)
Please click on image to view larger

20 comments:

x said...

I will bring Jello for everyone ...wukakakakakakka

zewt said...

are u doing it at a house?

Calvin's Wife said...

x:
............ u also not coming... bring urself first then talk wakakak..

Zewt:
Ah? No lah.. we are still searching for a place though, any suggestions?

3POINT8 said...

I want to go wukakaka with u guys!!!
But why does it have to be in msia??

Oh wait...venue undecided right??
lets have it in sydney, aus!!!
huahuahuax3

Calv said...

i got no suggestions wo....go is can go geh. hmmmm...i oso lost ur number liao evie, do send me a message on ur number again... :( phone formated. kesian nyerrrr

Jason Phoon said...

lets have it in Brisbane !!

how come xmas gathering in november :(

Guess I'll meet you guys in december then ^___^

Be3^Be3 said...

can i join woman!!
and one more thing i got something deep to tell u!! something that will give u heart attack!!!

Princess Eileen said...

Aiseh, never tell your secretary also. Am I suppose to post in my blog also??? Sob, 3point8 and jp we cannot see them. Evie is kind enough to put in November, coz some ppl is going to be away lor. Wukakakaka

Calvin's Wife said...

3.8:
Wakakaka... why you must be so far away leh? wakakaka... haiyaaa... wasted u kenot see princcie the whacky chick LOL

Calv:
Oooooo can can.. i'll drop it in ur msn.. :P So you coming yah? Dont be shy no one will makan sama lu LOL...

Jason Phoon:
Hais.... come in December lor. Else we can Wifi and show you on the web wakakakakaka....

Bee:
(=_=)" what heart attack~!!!??? Dont leh i have a frail heart... wukakak getting married next month ah? LOL also pls do come to the party ;)

Princcie:
I emailed you liao yesterday :P And yes, I'm trying very hard to get the perfect date cos u r so busy.. :(

Cazzy said...

I oso want to go.... :(

3POINT8 said...

Yalor yalor... I also think so!
Wasted lar, cannot see the wacky princcie chick.... Sigh... Nvm nvm, sure got next time 1

Kenny Ng said...

How I wish to join, too bad I need to work on that day and can't come back la... :(

Iced Nyior said...

perfect date. last day of exams. I can go and get sadly drunk or deliriously happy...depending on how well i think I did

We could have dinner then go clubbing after (unless those who are going are mostly oldies..then nothing to say lah)

I dunno whr to suggest but not somewhr too expensive pls! Coz im a poor2 student and the gifts are already 30 bucks

Iced Nyior said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iced Nyior said...

Perhaps we should go to Izzi. I hvnt eaten thr yet so cant vouch for the taste :P but my myspace frens always do their gatherings there. There's one in Jln Sultan ismail and uptown. Serves Italian and Local cuisine.

reasonably priced also. Plus there's free wifi & jockey service at the branch in KL

www.izzikl.com

erinalaw said...

I am going to miss that pulak :-( Very very sad. *cry*

Calvin's Wife said...

Cazzy:
:( maybe we'll have one the next tie you're back okay? dont be sad... ^^

3.8:
Wakakakaka.... nvm la still got so long way more to go... ^^

Kenny Ng:
:( I must meet u one day, the legendary kenny... wakakaka.. eileen talks highly about you.. so must meet you one day.. one day.....

Iced Nyior:
hmmm.... good... Izzi ah? Cos we want to have it easier for ppl and not in a jammed area.. we've come out with a venue dee... I'm sure you will suka hati when you know where it is.. ^^ near your area wakakaka....

Erina:
:( Aiyoo you cant come??

Princess Eileen said...

jovial petite woman?????? hahaha... eh, already a few guys told me to lose some weight leh... damn!

Emoporer said...

Anymore free slots? Doesn't look like it. XP

BYE!

Jian said...

eve...I need help neh...
I need your comment

I buat macam ni wor...

http://akiraceo1.blogspot.com/