Beefsteak tomatoes, have you ever really seen one?? I mean, the REAL HUGE ones... If you can recall Burger King's Original Whopper Sandwich, yeah those slices of humongous tomatoes? Beefsteak tomatoes are even huger than those... well, they can be found at the diameter sized of 10-15 cm per tomato. Maybe as huge as a beef steak itself, wukakakak who knows. I've never really seen one here, yet.

So yeah, what's this tomato got to do with my post today? Wukakakka, my hubby has taken up a new hobby, bercucuk-tanam, kahkahkah... Ishk no lar, he likes plants and loves growing his own little trees and stuff like that, so he is currently trying to grow a beefsteak tomato plant here outside my balcony, kih kih kih.... today would be day 5, the pic I took below was taken yesterday and we are going to monitor the growth of this plant every 5 days with a snap shot.

He is such a greened finger person, every plant I took care of, died on me... :( Me no fate with plants, especially with those plants with beautiful buds of flowers. (=_=)" Tsk... not fair at all... I can only grow money tree, oh and the feng shui money tree wukakakakaka... means I can only grow money, whoaaa.. not bad what kah kah kah... faster, who wants to invest my business kih kih kih...


4 comments:

3POINT8 said...

wha....evelyn can grow money tree! Then it doesn't matter if every other tree die. as long your money tree can grow, enough dy lor!

dw said...

haha...i'd like to invest on your money tree...hehee...u seldom see guys like you hubby nowadays ^^ thanx for dropping by my blog too evelyn, appreciate it :D and nope, i don't do photography for a living but i'm planning to ;) soon...soon...just do it for a hobby of mine =D ohya i like your "http://the-food-eden.blogspot.com/"
blog!!! don't mind if we exchange links? will do just great in my links ^^

Calvin's Wife said...

3.8:
Wukakakaka.... yes yes yes, as long my wallet 24/7 got money kih kih kih... but I'm still accepting donations from people kahkahkah... wanna donate? :D LOL

dw:
OooOoo wukakakaka, talking bout money tree, CNY's coming soon and you'll see the streets full of these trees wukakakak... maybe I'll get more of them since that's the only TREE or PLANT i can grow...

Oahh... you gonna open your own photography studio?? LOL, you go and read my food blog kah? wakakakaka... It's been ages I've uploaded posts on that side.. LOL it's a wonder you did not see mushrooms growing wildly around that site wukakaka...

I will link you too btw :P Thanks for the linkage hehehe

x said...

must kasi itu wei wei punya pee pee and poop baru will grow la.