Yesterday was a night to remember, finally the D-Day came wukakaka... and yes, I wanna thank all of you (see pic above, yang tak dapat masuk gambar, sorry ler my camera auta wan okay, phone camera only wukakaka) for coming to this little mini gathering of ours (refer Calvin's Wife & Princess Eileen, and Calvin Teh).

Though mostly of them came from Eileen's side of world, I am most gladly to meet them all (ahemm, mine all kasi lepas kapal terbang *bluerk*), I think there were approximately 26-28 people who attended yesterday's gathering. *curtsies* Terima kaceh kerana hadir, wukakaka, I tolong PE cakap lah :P.

Mainly of them bloggers were the photography enthusiast, and so and therefore and HENCE, my phone camera have to hide in my bag. *paiseh* :P Anyways, I had fun, I think we all had fun insulting the poor sausage, and cam whoring. ;)

We later went to Scarlett at Cineleisure for some alcohol. A few of us went, the rest balik cause they had things to do... Huei, the adorable cute girl had to balik cos she wasn't feeling well :( ... Else she and us could have extra fun together... :P No, not orgy party okay, dancing only... Speaking bout dancing, FUUUHH you should see how fattien dance, I SALUTE~!! He was the biggest star of the night, he can GRIND!! Kah kah kah, even I loose to him. :P

And I must not leave the rest out, Mich and Eileen and another 2 more girls which (i'm so sorry, I lupa nama) and Eugene and Calvin and Kok Fye too, they all can dance well... *r.e.s.p.e.c.t* I had a few myself but I think I had to call a quit later that night cause I think I'm all rusty.. Kah kah kah, I have to admit I'm getting older and don't have enough practicing (sudah satu tahun tak pigi practice, all bernice's fault for not bringing me out already *pouts*). Oh I met Michael Song too, wukakaka, it was such a great pleasure meeting him, too bad Kenny Ng tarak, cheh... LOL.

Anyways, we ended our night at 2 a.m, it was a lovely night. I was all exhausted and happy, exhausted because it was not easy playing host and happy because it was not a flop. Ah, what more do you need to make you a happy host ^^.

P/S: Next gathering ask someone else jadi host pulak wukakaka, I retire :P. Jason Phoon, just for you and Pinksterz and a few more others, either one of you lah be host. :P Kih kih kih

Also, to other bloggers who attended :( You know I don't have pictures and teh reason behind it... :( So please be kind and send some to me >.< evelynholic@gmail.com pweaaseee thank you so much....

16 comments:

maegen said...

aiks ... rugi la saya tak nampak you joggek .. wat a waste ~ muahaaa... anyway ... nice to meet you too and no worry your doing a god job for being a host at least,for me you are ~ :P

x said...

wukakakaka....sudah karat la ....go home and get a console and start practicing dancing on dance dance revolution la ...wukakaka or pigi arcade and put 50sen into the machine and dance...


anyway, capture evie berjoggek ka? buat la youtube :P

JenKin Yat said...

nice to meet u evie :D joget sampai mampos XD

-http://jenkinyat.com-

pinksterz said...

ok i will do one in seremban! maybe on raya then easier =D

Nux V said...

woo-hooo! let's go to pinksterz house on next year raya! she'l play host and treat us rendang! wuakakaka!

TingTitLei said...

leng lui.. do me a favour and dont reveal my age yeah ;)

3POINT8 said...

Hari Raya in Pinky's house!!!

Aidan said...

Hey Evelyn! It's Nadia, Thomas' friend. Just dropping by to say hi! Seemed like you had lotsa fun that night. Maybe we'll catch up at the next blogger's meet.

Keep in touch!

Jason Phoon said...

eh , I don't see Jason Phoon in the picture ??

Huei said...

wheee!! thanks for organizing! had a great time!!!! heheheh

u're a great organizer!

*blush*

tenkiu tenkiuuu! next time got gathering i willmake sure i dun get sick!! heheh =D

Calvin's Wife said...

Mae:
Jogget?? Woooish gua tarak jogget punya larh Wukakakaka, and yes it was a great pleasure meeting you too :P lain kali you ikut kita pigi jogget kakakaka...

X:
Cissss, there isn't a day where you and pink will leave me all peaceful with "bullying" comments, *slap*

Jenkin:
Kahkahkah, eyyy, your GF is one hot chick okay wukakaka, she jogget lagi kuat :P. Nice meeting you too by the way .. ohh forgot to mention, ADA ROADBLOCK when I went home kahkahkah, nasib I look miss goodie, tak kena anything ngehehehhe...

Pink:
Seremban? Punya jauh tuh, takmo pigi...

Nux:
Kahkahkah, you tapau come back for me :P

Tingtitlei:
KAKAKAKAKA okay okay, no problemo, but it seems others had "deflowered" you to the outside world wakakaka...

3.8:
:P You fetch me go ah?

Nadia:
Hello there girl~!! It's a pleasure meeting you here now! Wukakakka... Thanks for dropping in and hope to meet you someday again ^^and of course, we'll ask Thomas to bring you along the next meet up :)

Jason Phoon:
Cause you were in Aussie? :P

Huei:
OooOooo Okay okay, wukakakkaka... hope you had fun sampat-ing with the others as well :P

Boon said...

You know I don't have pictures and the reason behind it *ahem :P*

hey, nice knowing u ar!!! great dinner indeed and fun to talk with too ;) really hope there are such gathering in the future!

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Wah! very nice! Next year I cum! Have a nice day!

Johnny Ong said...

not bad, a good gathering there

maegen said...

no big deal .. next time jom pigi joggek sama sama .. haa~

Calvin's Wife said...

Boon:
*bluerk* yeah, first day itself let you kutuk sama gua... sukanyer dia..~!!

Horny:
Wukakakak yes you were supposed to come aiseh...

Johnny:
Yeah overall it was okay, ;) not bad..

Mae:
WUkakakakaka... you say wan ahhh~!! Okay, I shall set a date next LOL.