I finally had my 4 footer Christmas tree up in the living room. I already had it decorated with baubles and all, well, I guess this year's theme is gonna be GOLD again, kahkahkah, don't wanna spend extra money to go buy new colored ornaments to have a new color theme larh, anyway this year I ain't gonna have a Christmas party in my house. I'm tired of cleaning and preparing dee.

Anyways, nothing much to talk about, weekend was so so, my body was aching, LOL, tsk, so yea, we did some house cleaning besides putting up the tree, we refers to me and hubby, but of course, he do halfway then he retire liao, kahkahkah... no comment.

We're gonna have apple pie for this year's Christmas (bleurghh), and a home made turkey I guess, all food and drinks provided by mom and step-dad, hehehehe, me and the rest tukang makan and kaki lepak sajer. So yeah, to see how does my xmas party looked like (last years), click here and view post. Enjoy Monday people, I'm feeling so so myself, Monday just sucks aye?

12 comments:

x said...

wei wei must like it a lot with you light up the tree ..ya?

Woa woa so excited when we show her our xmas tree for the very first time...but she run and hide when we light up the tree :S

Jason Phoon said...

no pictures of the tree ?

3POINT8 said...

yaer...monday sucks...just like every other days...

khengsiong said...

xmas tree looks great. any more pics?

Nux V said...

it looks great! i used to hav one but it couldn't stand well, and ended up in trash..

Calvin's Wife said...

X:
Woawoa so cute wukakaka, I would like to see weiwei do that but no larh, she scared of it kakakakaka...

JasonPhoon:
Got, one only kakakaka.

3.8:
yeahh.. why other days also sucks for you?

khengsiong:
Wukakakak none, only one LOL

Nux:
Wukakaka, go Tesco and buy, quite cheap

Simple American said...

My Monday was horrible. Topped off by ending my six day holiday.

We are not even putting the tree up this year since we are going to Orlando. Loved your golden balls. Nice. :)

miCheLle said...

if not...y ppl alwz called momday's blue ahahaaa :P

i love xmas without reasons, just love it...i hv my own xmas tree too yeah~~gv me 5.... XD

SlowCatchUpKuan said...

i bought a table size one too. my theme is gold too haha yay xmas!

Boon said...

argghhh!! my office xmas tree still no light!!!! really look not so nice :(

- i.r.v.i.n.e - said...

i love christmas!!!!

3POINT8 said...

come to think about it...
days doesn't suck anymore...

Btw, nice christmas tree..
it really has that xmas feel...
with the gold ribbon, shinny balls...