Yesterday, me and Calv decided to go visit Bukit Tinggi, actually I pestered him wakaka. It was our first time to that er, solemn place wakakaka... Anyways yeah, we went there to look see look see ler, nuthing much actually, we went to chateau de something LOL... walk for a while and it started to drizzle, so that's why my pics are abit gloomy... pardon me ;).



Later we visited the Japanese Garden, we paid the lady RM20 to get me in a kimono to have some snapshots. Yeah, I know, I look suckie in it but anyways, X wanted to see how sucky I look in it, so here, look at your fill! And go puke your food out, wakakakak... I look like an Indonesian maid in a sofa cushion cover fabric... ZzzzZZzz....



Anyways, it was an experience wearing one. I have to have my hands on my lappie like THAT (in the pic) all the time with my back straight... I guess that's the proper manners and gesture eh.... ZzzZZ So yeah, we had a few more shots around the tea house and I was glad I can finally get out from that piece of cloth, it was freaking panas and pokey... uhhh!



We walked by a few Japanese Koi ponds and there were people stuffing them poor fishes with those RM1 food pallets.... and them fishes are greedy... wakakka. Then we headed down to the Botanical Garden.



Nothing much, after I've seen flowers and trees of Perth, I think all of these are just not THERE... meaning, I miss Perth alot and I wanna go back there :( Another thing, people always ask me why my pics are normally greenies and flowers and sceneries.... (=_=)" It is because I enjoy them alot, I like nature la doink heads! Yeah, so below are some random shots from the botanical garden.




Overall, the trip was okay, the weather was quite warm up there. Finally, I've been up to Bukit Tinggi, and thanks Calv, for bringing us up there to look see look see *hugs*. Given a choice, I don't want to put up a night there though... :D Too small and nothing to see, I would prefer Maxwell Hill.... talking bout that, it has been ages since I've been there. I wonder how it is like now....

8 comments:

x said...

IT'S PINK...wukakakakakakkaa

wukakakakkakakakakakkakakakkaa

wukakakakakkakakakakakkakakakak

I LIKEY !!!!!

Calvin's Wife said...

(=_=)"

Jian said...

I always wanted to go there...
haha cz couldn't afford to go to Japan XD...might as well go to Bukit Tinggi xD

Princess Eileen said...

Quoted: "I look like an Indonesian maid in a sofa cushion cover fabric."

Wukakakakakakakakaka..... I think you look in kimono though... but you look like you have difficulty breathing.. You must have lousy postures at normal times. Kekeke

iwan c.m.n. said...

wah, the first glance, look like a female body builder in a kimono, ready to put a fist or two when an enemy underestimate her too much. Atta..!! iiiyaaakk..!

erinalaw said...

No matter what, you have got the experience mah, rite? Shiok also rite?

pinksterz said...

you look fat in it.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

JayceOoi said...

It looks like a nice place to visit. :)