Hmmm, actually I don't really know what to blog about cause my mind has been all blank for the past few days (I seriously think it was because of the knock I had on my head last week, wukakakaka) and everytime I log into my blog and click on a new post, I'll just sit and stare at the white blank post. I can sit like that and stare for 15 minutes just to think of what to write, wakakakaka. Seriously, I bow and admire those daily bloggers who updates their blog everyday. Really, you have so much things to say, and I have this little to say wukakakaka...

Right since I'm already here, let's us talk bout relationships, no, not intimate ones, but common ones, which would be friendship. And to talk bout this, let's us go back to my time in school days where I was the rebellious and mischievous but sweet and kind girl, wukakakakaka.

Mom used to tell me that school friends would never be by my side forever, they are just a bunch of people that you'd spend your time with laughing and chatting, and have a breakie with during recess. I thought mom was "stoopid" at that time, I had a great bunch of friends who hangs out together as one to everywhere we go. We talk shits about everything and do the girl things together in class, I thought our friendship was great. Yeah, I thought, anyways, this group of peeps coincidently were the rebellious genre of people wukakakaka, I had no choice cos they were the only groupie for me to mingle with during Pendidikan Moral. I also cut down my sportiness in sports just so I can spend time with them instead of trainings and all. (I run the 200m, 4x200m relay and 400m, wanna see my trophies? :D)

So yeah, it was bad enough they were quite badly named in school and I was in it (the sweet and innocent evie tsk tsk). So it came to one day when a big thing happened in school, of course, it has got tot do with our groupie larh else I wont be telling you this, everyone in our groupie was accused. I seriously had no idea what was happening, and none of my friends told me anything bout it, all I knew was, they kept quiet larh trying to save their arses and hopefully teacher would put the blame on someone else LIKE ME.

Luckily, my discipline teacher (the angel) knows I'm such an innocent young naive sweet kind and caring school girl, (ok, u all can go puke now) wukakaka, and that she's sure I have nothing to do with this BUT made me into a spy wakakakaka, damn cibai this teacher, she tibu sama gua. I had to report what my friends are doing to save my innocent arse, means kena ugut larh nih tsk tsk, so yeah I had to spy my group of lousy friends for not leaving me out of their pile of trouble. You see, for all the shits I did, I did not involve my friends in, I take the blame all by myself, yalah, I'm the one who did it so I take full responsibility lah, but to them no, would love to put the blame on you if they could.

So basically yes, I was a stupid idiot friend who would die for their friends until the day my teacher called up my mom for another bad thing my groupie did. My mom scolded me and talked to me (in the kitchen, I remember, I sat on the floor crying wakakaka) telling me it is not worth your time and devotion (wakakaka) to this bunch of people who does not cherish your friendship at all. How true was that, from then on, I kept quite a distance away from them, and I never had to be called into the discipline room again. My record was cleared, wukakaka, I saw, all I can ever see written on the file was "spy" "spy" and "spy" wukakakaka.

Then I had another friend from the next class who attended the same tuition class together with me around my housing area. I thought she was one of the most sweetest girl I've ever met, she would spend some time with me before our classes start, chat and talk bout "guys" (ahbo, that's wat all teenage girls do wat, bangang wukakaka) and just hang around and have fun. I thought she was a best friend.

Then came to a day, after 2 years (form 4), when we were no longer close because we had our own different classes to attend (I was in ScE stream + Arts, she was in ScE stream + Accounts), our friendship grew apart, anyways, she became more "womenly" meaning, bitchy, stealing people's bfs and all (yes she is a damn pretty girl and a girl to die for, till now) and I couldnt care less, as long she don't steal mine, wukakakak. Her ex close friend begun to hate her that she spilled some beans on the table for me to pick wukakakak, she said this woman told her that I was only a play thing for her to pass her time and that I'm just being used to get her near guys that I know of. (=_=)" I tell you, I was totally sad and crushed when I knew that. You can see the cuaca change on my face from cerah to mendung and then thunderstorm later on.... I felt, jilted.

And I finally found out from my ex bf that she tried to steal him before also, (=_=)" I was like oh my goddd... and she stole my friend's bf and made other guys like her and made guys that we like likes her too, and when they all finally fall for her, she chuck their feelings aside, idiot.... now I kasi kutuk her hmmph~!!

Apart from her, I had few other friends as well in my class, actually the whole class are my friends, they are the wackiest bunch I've ever known, wukakakak, ya know, art students are wacky kahkahkah, so yeah. I enjoyed my time with them for 2 years (till end form 5), I used to be a really active silly girl who would do silly dances and sing stoopid songs in class when there's no teacher wakakakaka. I was just one wacko girl back then, I wonder where that wacko me went now.

Anyways, i had a particular group of friends I hanged out with in my class, same same wacko and same same cuckoo. Luckily this bunch of peeps are active in their co-curriculums, so we joined quite a number of clubs and societies so that our spm cert look nice wukakakaka. Bad thing was, they always put me on the table to be the person responsible for stuff like the AJKs or something like that. I mainly didn't care, wukakaka, it is my cert that will be smelling nicer, thank you very much.

Well, this bunch of friends finally left me or should I say, I left them for some minor misunderstandings. We didn't contact each other for many years till I took the initiative to find them on Friendster . I missed them a whole lot though we had minor arguments and stuff like that in previous years. Too bad, the whole group of friends separated to continue their own path, now I'll just meet up with each of them randomly when we've time (which is once a few months).

Anyways, conclusion is, I am a person who cherishes friendships and all, no matter old or new, and I will always do my best to be a friend to you when you need me, but don't you take me for granted, I cannot tolerate friends like these anymore, unless you want me to end up in miss be3 be3's psychiatrist office, wukakakaka, then you can continue to torture my mind.

Tsk, I'm a sadist, I always get cheated by friends, and like Pinksterz said to me, I'm a loner wukakakakka... maybe I don't have the fate to have good friends around with me, but I'm sure happy to say that I met a whole lot of new wacko friends through blogging. And I thank you all for the friendship you've given to me, I appreciate that, but that doesn't give you the freedom to kasi kutuk me or bully me!! (sendiri tau sendiri, wukakakakak, points finger to Pinksterz)

To my new friends, you know who you are, thank you, and though I can't guarantee how long our friendship may last, but I'm glad to know you peeps and I'll continue to layan you all while I can wukakakakakka.... ;)

9 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Friends are variables. We can manipulate them, convince them, ask them to do something, expect them to act one way. At the end, they are still leading their own life. If they choose to backstab you, maybe they want life to be more interesting by involving you!

The only one we can control are ourselves. and I think if you are good enough, you can change those around you. Well, you certainly have that potential!

pinksterz said...

kakakakakaka. i am mentioned! omg omg omg

dun care you kenakan me or not in this post but i got mention in legendary evie blog! omg omg omg!

i am mention! it's like having snape (okay that's from harry potter ok?) saying he like harry as a godson!

anyway, you know i didnt mean that when i said to you right? cmon dun be so jiwang ler (i know you are) but rock sikit la babe!

*and while i am writing this she is msn-ing me to make sure i dont comment bad stuff by saying i am nice blablabla*

kakaka that wont work on me evie xD

anyway back to the post. friends are like that. it feels weird saying this but sometimes i find you people from blogosphere are waaaaay better than those i know for real.

i heart you people muchie! muax! xD

ps: hahaha see my comment so nice evie? so long to match your blog

x said...

me geli la, seeing pink saying so many nice thinks....oh my bulu....all standing


anyway, yes i think you are very blessed to have good friends, i think , it takes both ways to maintain it. I guess we are all equally Bress to have good freinds...

Actually, what i am trying to say is...you all are equally bress to have such a macho friend like me :P


HEY HEY HEY

MACHO MACHO MAN, I GOTTA BE A MACHO MAN

Be3^Be3 said...

Wah woman....
DUn know wat to say but since u help me advertise my services i might as well do some self-promoting...

Dear Bloggers,
If you are going cuckoo or nuts or are already cockoo and nuts and is in need of serious mental help... please consult me.. a not really qualified however really good psychologist (only sampai degree saje la ok).. consultation fee is individualized based on how well i know u or to be more superficial, base on how hot u are or how good u are to me... hiak hiak ...
However... satisfaction guaranteed!! ;)

Note to Evie... I think i am one of those good fren who always exercises your wallet.. hehehe... so count me in as one of the good and healthy fren that u can have...

Note to x... haiya.. no more macho macho man lah.. sometimes a person need to wake up and smell reality!! slap slap!

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

He! He! Nothing to write arr??? Suddenly can wite such a long post ah! Sometime me also like that don't know what to write also! Have a nice day!

Princess Eileen said...

Dun care I thick face or what. Even though my name wasnt mention *pouting* I know I am in your friends list. Wukakakaa... It was really nice knowing you, a down to earth person and someone who is really fun to around with. Oh well, we should hang out more. Even though u are a HOUSEWIFE... is okay to go out you know? Wukakakakaa... saja pulling your leg :P Friends can take all jokes & craps kan?

Nux V said...

hihi...jst manage to read ur grandma story...wuakaka...
i guess ur story a lil' resembles mine...
i dun tink i m able to console u..since i suffer the same fate too. I m a loner and loser when it comes to 'friendship', which also explained my current personality (after years of being the 'victim', i dun trust anyone, and 'reality true friends' are merely temporary)
Anyway, there are a whole bunch of bloggers supporting u,so, cheer up!

Cazzy said...

I guess everyone has gone through what you have. It's just life I suppose. Friends come and go. Sometimes they turn into junk, so you have to get rid of them. But some lucky moments, you find a couple of gems that stick with you till the end.

Calvin's Wife said...

;) I thank you all for your comments, I am happy to have met all of you through the world of blogging, wukakak though I've not really meet u guys in real life... but, at least i have friends to look forward to in the world of internet wukakaka...

And yes Eileen, of course you are in my list... ;) wukakakaka

To all, it's such a great honor of knowing you, *hugs*.