I've been having this particular green tea for my recent diet, wukakaka, yes, I am back to dieting myself, which means shitting and peeing only green tea, and when I mean shit it is really SHITTING GREEN TEA out. Don't be grossed out, that's the real fact, anyway, wukakakaka, this tea has the seaweedy taste, so it is a very aromatic tea and it is good for detoxifying your body. This tea not cheap, not that expensive either. You can get this box of 50 bags for RM19.90 at Jusco, not a bad deal lah basically.

I've been taking this tea (refilling with hot water in the cup with a tea bag of it) from morning till late evening for the past (skip lunch n breakfast), erm, 4 days, and I've lost 2kgs wukakakaka... so, if calculate properly, I might take like another month to loose at least 4 kgs wukakaka, that is IF it works for me that long larh, wakakaka. *cross finger hope to die*

You would know this tea if you like Yoshinoya alot, they serve you this tea together with your food. So, if you wanna try the taste before buying, go eat Yoshinoya first. Some might not like the seaweed smell in their drinks (at first I dont really like wukakaka). So yeah, you will pee and shit all your oil out, depends on individuals larh wukakaka.

So that's all for today, *continue sip tea* tomorrow would be a day before the gathering wuakakaka, I need to prepare some stuff (wrap RM15 worth of prezzies) wukakaka, and send out some Christmas cards to some friends. Oh tonite would be watching Beowulf, hope it is good, ada Angelina Jolie *woots*.

Also Cazzy, if you reading this, I sent out the parcel liao wukakakaka, they say in two weeks time can reach, so you mark your calendar lah wakakaka... :P Another mini Malaysia on the way to you hehehe...

OooOoo Christmas is near, I need to clean my house and take down the CNY decors I still have around my living room wukakakak (yes, I know, shut up) and put up my lovely Christmas tree :D. And I need to do some xmas shoppings which will end up me being BROKE at this very end of the year, hais...

13 comments:

x said...

pandan muka ..minum lagi la..wukakakakkaa


show la pic ...after the diet :P

zewt said...

wah...sure boh... 2 kg!!!!! i wanna try hahahaha....

wahhh... CNY decor still up there.... you really lumber one la....

3POINT8 said...

WoW! You really are serious on drinking green tea! I thought you were just joking around....

Be3^Be3 said...

Woman!! Not again!!
Greentea is awrite if once a day with meals... Could be very seong want ah!!
Eeee... geram betul... eat breakfast (healthy light ones).. after an hour or so... have ur cup of green tea... For lunch some protein... dun need carbs ... do carbs when u feel like having them but in small amount... and then fruits for dinner!! Dun eat after 7 that is the best remedy!!
DUN TORTURE URSELF!! haiyak!! pengsan pengsan!
But although i can give such comment i am not practising them... it worked for me when i my younger years but now no determination... thus.. the state i am in now!!
GAWD~~

erinalaw said...

Sure work har? I want to try also. Seaweed smell also must die die drink also. Hahaha........ I also belum take down the CNY deco in my living room leh. Kahahaha. But, may not put up christmas tree this year. I don't want my 2 monsters to mess it up. Haiya.......*kek sum*

Kenny Ng said...

Diet is not that easy my friend, nutrition must enough, then protein too. Plus regular exercises will be more ideal. Just only detox out later will gain back 2X than before lor.

Calv said...

i dunno why somehow after reading ur post i puked green tea *vomit*

Jason Phoon said...

please don't post pictures of your green tea "shit" ...

Cazzy said...

Please tell me you included that in my mini Malaysia parcel.

Calvin's Wife said...

X:
Not yet achieve target, wukakak so I wont kahkahkah...

Zewt:
Yes, but you have to keep your food low too kahkahkah... and yes, I'm lumber 1 kweehehehehhe..

3.8:
Tsk, you think I always joke only meh, I also got the serious side of me wan ok.. :P

Bee:
Wukakakak shusshh~!! Unless you sponsor me go slimming centre then dont say anything kakakakakak... :P

Erina:
Wukakakak yes you can go and try, well, you can always put up ur xmas tree and tell your kids, "dont pray with mama's tree else no xmas prezzies for you all ah" wukakak I'm sure they wont then :P

Kenny:
:P Yes i know, I will be taking up yoga soon, my mama force me too :P.

Calv:
Come here n show me ur green tea puke faster kakaka.

Jason:
HAHAHAHAHAHA no, Im not as gross as X dont worry :P

Cazzy:
Erm, no lor wukakaka... next one I will :P

•゚ღJoღ゚•™o(‧”’‧)o said...

hehehe
i had this green tea too..nice one
i tried on this green tea diet, strictly diet for 3 mths, i manage to shed almost 15 kg, no joke! :)
but have to control daily dietary and do some exercise lo
good luck oh

Yannee said...

lol lol ! ive been having this brand of green tea for years weh! even brought them to scotland... maybe everyone's drinking it for the reasonable price...

farnee ler to think that green tea really help lose weight... i used to drink it day and night.. at least 3 tea bags per day, not to mention refilling... tsk tskkk! to the extent of having 'green tea withdrawal symptoms' if i dun drink... ahha

i once lost 10kg in 3 months... best way is still to do cardio and stock up on fruits n vege... :P

GOOD LUCK!! no woman is ugly.. only lazy woman! kekeke

Calvin's Wife said...

Jo:
WUkakakaka, yes this is the one I'm talking about :P And yeah have to eatch diet as well larh and exercise to help :P.. wish me luck larh kakaka

Yannee:
Wukakaka, aiseh you bring along to Scotland somemore aye? LOL.. and yes best way is fruits but they say fruits contain too much sugar.. (=_=)" wadahell... LOL