I'm so sooooooo sorry I've been abandoning my blog for the past few days, maybe weeks, I didn't count wukakakaka... I've been pretty (=_=)" "small kid" lately neopetting wukakakak... hello I was recently been exposed to neopets AGAIN and mind you, it can be very addictive okay wukakaka and I've had friends complaining about it, even my hubby shakes his head asking me "playing petpet again ah?" wukakakak... alright! ALRIGHT! My bad! LOL...

Anyways, I'll be back blogging anytime soon, I'm down sien wth Neopets liao anyways... I need to get things done liao for next year, I've got huge plans lined up for me in 2008. Anyways, today's post is just a random post I would like to share with you, this hot sexy lady is my all time favorite model whom I took shots of in year 2006 for a local college magazine. Pardon my shots cause the day was gloomy when we went out for the outdoor, and worst I forgot to bring reflector... (=_=)".

So, anyone wanna hire me to help them camwhore ah? Wukakakakka....

6 comments:

x said...

Bukan Kuat Main Pet Pet..wukakakak


hmmm..i changed my mind , can i have amanda's number ? :P

Jason Phoon said...

who's amanda ? can I have her number too ?

Iced Nyior said...

wah u reli like to play with ur petpet eh...hahahaha

nice photos

Nux V said...

amanda? new blogger?
luckily i dun hav neopet, otherwise i will get addicted too;P

Calvin's Wife said...

X & Jason Phoon:
No, I dont have her PHONE NUMBER wukakaka ello it was 2 yrs back lah... aiseh...

Iced Nyior:
Wukakakak damn you la... and thanks by the way for the compliments... :P

Nux V:
No la she is an outsider from the world of blogging.. or maybe she has her blog I dunno eitehr wukakkaka... and yes dun start with Neopet.. it is addictive >.<

Simple American said...

I'm addicted to my pets too. My warlock's succubus looks so hot on World of Warcraft. wakakakaka

Want to make a character that looks like the girl in the pictures. Wowie!