Micky & Wei Wei under my mom's colorful Xmas tree.
I think they can smell their treats in one of those prezzies,
wukakakakaka...


Micky boy is now a MAN cos he is a father of 4
in his previous.. er, activity wukakakaka.. :P



*dances around* Wohoo~ Christmas is getting nearer hence the new layout! The pweety header was designed and given to me by my beloved kitty cat, yeah tubby orange cat, wukakakaka.. he is Jian, so sweet of him yeah? Tsk, must buy some tuna cans and reward him for Christmas LOL.

I have done almost ALL of my Christmas shopping, almost everyone in my family has their loot of prezzies. Shoot, mom's one I not yet get, have to take her to the optical center to get her a new pair of glasses, kahkahkah... she wants that, so she'll have it. :P Furthermore her birthday is on this coming Monday, aye yayaya yayee~!! Now you understand why I'm very broke at the end of the year? I'll repeat, dad and bro and sis in Sept and Oct, mom, Christmas and step-dad in December.... (=_=)" someone want to donate me money mah?? Wukakakaka...




6 comments:

Boon said...

wah, so xmas feel ur blog :P

merry merry early xmas everybody`~~~~~

kimfei said...

yeee...why jian do the template n banner for u but never help me make one...sien ler...i like the doggie...so cute...

x said...

you should wrap mikey and wei wei as present and decorate the tree ...wukakakakak

really can see the diff la ....

maegen said...

eEeEEeWWWwwwww.... so cUte the song !! and so lovely your templates le .. *jeaaaaaaaalous* heee~

3POINT8 said...

Broke? nvm lar..
bonus coming soon, rite??
wukakakax3

pendekarwanitabermatapanda said...

Define "bonus", Mr. 3point8. =P

Eh my darling Evie, love the xmas tree, but your dog look ugly.



..
.....
.......
............









Ok I better run for my life now.