This was meant to be posted up on the 23rd of November but yes, I was a little wee bit lazy wukakakaka, so yeah, it is now postponed till today. From my last post, you knew I attended a friend's "opening ceremony", so yeah, this is his new office, also, my office (=_=)" if I have to go back to office and work la... wukakakaka.


Anyways, the above pic is a huge round mirror with his corporate logo sticker on it, at first I thought B.O.S.S letak there to halau hantu and all the suey stuff, but no, it's for decor purposes only, (=_=)"...


We later prepared some offerings to the Deities in hope "they would help us to have a smooth sail in everything we do". :P, sucks la, I dunno how to translate from Chinese to English, dang, wukakakaka...

This is a simple Chinese tea set I got for B.O.S.S, a simple gift that I thought would "assist" him "serving clients", wukakakakka. You know la, those really old Chinese CINA business men always have their business "kao timed" around a tea session. So I thought this one can do lah for him wukakakak... actually, the truth, this is the only thing I can afford LOL... I am terribly broke this month, and the next following month too, well maybe till year 2009, wukakakka, cos I forgot I need to save up for a trip to EGYPT~!!!


After all things were done, we sat down for a bowl of "tong sui", it was longan (lychee??) with some I dunno what you call those, gingko??? Wukakakaka, after some little talks, we proceeded with our very first meeting in the office.

I hope all good things would come upon us, B.O.S.S. make good money, means I make good extra income too, wukakakaka. Also when B.O.S.S sayang his staffs, we staffs will sayang B.O.S.S. too, kah kah kah... remember :P.

10 comments:

pinksterz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pinksterz said...

YAY FIRST!

#1 my plan to LURE EVERY MALAYSIAN BLOGGERS to come visit egypt and meet ME menjadi! hahahaha! yayy!!!

okayla not all but those who read my blog la but i am using all to catch their attention when they read my comment xD

#2 longan is mata kucing la auntie. yummmm~

#3 the robot logo reminds me of you all the time. maybe because of your previous blog banner? the one with the pig? xD

and finally

#4 i dowan to do the article! blek!
















































haha saja nak bagi you sakit jantung sekejap =D

Cazzy said...

Ha! I hope this time go through.

Well anyways, cool that you're going to Egypt. And I'm happy for you that you've started working again. Like I said, neopoints cannot buy you new things but RM can.

Work hard but play harder.


Will catch you soon Evie Beavie.

iwan c.m.n. said...

good luck on your new job evie! :D

Boon said...

erm..should say good luck or congrats or maybe both leh :P

wah, din know this type of company also got those ceremony~~

Nux V said...

eh, got new company ar? where isit? wut does it sell? nver hear u mention one....hehehe
anyway, congrats!!

3POINT8 said...

The corporate logo looks like some crazy insect with 'dou kai ngan'....

I think if u tell ppl that it boths act as a decor and halau hantu at the same time....ppl might just believe that!
Coz I would if u told me that..
=D

x said...

chinese pink muffins offering to the deities..wukakakakkaa

yes yes, that is a good gift for opening ceremony, i got a few sets too when my company buka business, all the tea set is given by old old aunties one :P

erinalaw said...

Wishing you all the best. Chook nei poh poh koh seng & cu long yup sui.......... hahaha. Can understand kah?

Calvin's Wife said...

Wukakakka evryone, thanks for your wishes, I hope this will be good for all of us.... ;) I need my dream to come true soon! :P And yes Erina, lucky I understand that wukakakka thanks for the wish :P