Warning: Not recommended for Pink or Iwan :P



There is this famous place along Petaling Street where they serve good food. Few weeks ago, yes now only update wukakakakka, me and my hubby went there to try their food. They are famous for their Pork mee thingy, which I've forgotten the name of that dish. Almost everyone go there to have that, but to tell ya the truth, because they serve alot of those "chu yau char" erm, pork fats I think, the whole dish is kinda oily. So it is seriously not my kind of dish.

Hubby ordered that for himself, but he didn't consume the fats thingy, it is really not good for health, yucky, but I guess those are the ingredients that make the whole dish tasty.

And as for me, I ordered my favorite dish, which was claypot Lou Shu Fen, oah yummy, I like the egg yolk being semi cooked, I'll scoop them in my spoon, add a little soy sauce and slurp them up! Wukakakka, I know, not a good way to eat your eggs, but, I guess it's okay to do it once in a while. This particular restaurant did it okay, but I prefer the one I had in Kepong in one of its cafe in Tmn Sri Sinar. They do it better and yummier, it must have been the sauce they made. Wukakakka, oh well...



And as for the name of the restaurant? I forgot WUKAKAKAKKAKAKA... it's in a shop along the road, you'll see many people seated outside to savor their dish, I think it is next to the Nmm Heong Chicken Rice Shop :P. So yeah, go there to try their food out, not bad!

13 comments:

hIEw~~ said...

wuah...nice PS food....long time didnt go there....

x said...

PS...best, sotong bakar in aluminum foil, the food in cockroach street.


and the hokkien mee across the street , lots of fried babi fats ...damn nice but fucking dirty ...:S

3POINT8 said...

Semi cooked eeg...
Scoop them up and slurp them up...
WoW....sounds like u love 'slurping' alot...
*ahem* *cough cough cough*

zewt said...

hahaha... so many ppl blogging about food now. i find this place very expensive though. the claypot loh shu fen in taman tun is better.

Jason Phoon said...

Since I'm back, when you want to belanja me???

iwan c.m.n. said...

hurm.. sedapnya.. hahaha

Cazzy said...

BEST NYEEERRRR!!!!!!!!!

Promise me, when I go back to Malaysia. If I ever do, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE take me go eat all these unhealthy yummy food!!!!

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Ramble! Ramble & ramble!!!! So yummy looking & my stomach complain!!!
Have a nice day!
P/s I enjoy reading ur 'educational' joke!!!!

Nux V said...

all noodles...yummy!
i like the egg yolk 1/2 cooked!

miCheLle said...

OMG...hungry~~~~ long time ady i dint blog abt foods... as if i go outing no need makan like day waakakakaaa :P

JenKin Yat said...

eh..when wanna belanja this and the pan mee? XD

Yatz

Kenny Ng said...

At first I was laughing at the warning to pink and iwan... after I scroll down I gonna cry la... I miss it sooooooo much!

Calvin's Wife said...

hiew:
:P faster go and savor~!!

x:
Manader? The kuey teow soup la yang best around that area..

3.8:
eyyy u dun start it ah.. *slap*

zewt:
is it? where? tell me where? I like them alot...

JP:
Eyy, I lost ur number wukakakka... sms me your presence please :P.

Iwan:
WUKAKAKAKKAKA okaaaaaaaaay.. u can see but kenot taste :P

Cazzy:
Okay I will dun worry, but when la? :P

Nux:
OOOOOOO same taste with me wukakakka bessssst~!

Mich:
Wukakkaka must blog bout good food to, wukakakka..

Yatz:
KAKAKAKAKAKKA u make a date with me first loooooooor KAKAKAKAKA

Kenny:
Kesian you, I tot u balik liao? U din makan puas-puas yet ah? NVM next time u come back i belanja you wukakakaka