If you remember this, then this pic was taken when it was 25 days old. Yes my fault for not updating it for such a long time, kakakaka... anyways, we've transfered some of them to a new pot so that they'll grow bigger... that is another post and pic to show some other day. No time go and take pic yet kakakaka.. anyways, we hope that this plant will grow and bear us some fruit... :D Then I can cook pasta with ORIGINAL TOMATOES for all wukakakakaka... (slowly wait larh ya)

Tomorrow will be meeting Calv of Recorded Moments and Kif of 3.8 at The Curve... so, dudes, you know the rules, i warned ya bout my empty wallet last post, REMEMBER TO OFFER TO PAY kakakakaka, and for my sis too... LOL, no larh, am still able to pay for my own FOOD :P, unless you want to offer then I will gladly accept it Ngahahahahahha.. ahemm...

Anyways, to those who want to come, we'll be there at 12.30pm, remember either one of our faces and give us a holla. We wanted to call Jason Phoon but unfortunately, I lost his phone number.. ahemm sorry LOL... aiyah, who wants to come, come larh, I share with you my Xmas candies :D KAKAKAKAKAKA... I alone cannot finish larh, though one quarter of them is gone!! Hehehehe... you will see them tomorrow in me somewhere around my tummy fats LOL...

Ahh, will update post again someday later... now busy layan my sister who is currently parasiting in my home (=_=)" ... :D

5 comments:

kimfei said...

2molo ke...i might go there on Sat..go redbox sing K...hehe..enjoy..u ask kif belanja la...he so kaya..keke

x said...

i wanna go too...wait for me ya ..
dun start before me

wukakakkakaka



see you guys rain or shine :P


anna molly parasite baru di rumah evie :P

3POINT8 said...

Two big doors closed with a tiny little gap. The sole purpose of the tiny gap is to light up the dark scary room, so that visitors have this hope of 'I can always go back to the light!'
Evie did thought of returning to the light and innocently shouted 'Harllooo??"
-Peace-

Calvin's Wife said...

kimfei:
kakakaka... karaoke again ka? ur voice boleh pakai wan or not? LOL.. after glass pecah leh.. :P kihkihkih

X:
damn you larh... *bleurk* by the time we wait for you it'll be CNY...

3.8:
yeah... return to the door at the haunted house KAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKA

kimfei said...

dun worry..even pecah also is redbox de pecah...so no problem