Mua's little cute niece, Ellena Teh who kenot resist
to open the loads of prezzies for her, wukakakaka...


*pardon the feet which belongs to her papa*
Ellena and her big prezzie, being cheeky and cute in the pic.


Hubby and some random gifts... trying to be cheeky like
Ellena (=_=)" ....


Merry Christmas to all of you my fellow blogger mates~! I wish you a blessed magical Christmas and a great new year ahead! Christmas is all about giving and sharing, so if you can, give out more love and warmth to those people around you this coming xmas...

I've been pretty busy mall hopping to get gifts for peeps tonight... and yesterday i attended my sis in-law's xmas party... pretty good and pretty fun... my niece is really really growing big and adorable... *thinking* wukakakakka... And so I'm officially BROKE, if any of you wants to date me out, please offer to pay all my expenses... ZzzZzzz... I think i've spent like... RM600-RM800 just for gifts or even more... need to check my CC statement next month and cry...

Anyways, I RECEIVED A CARD FROM MY MUDDER~!! (pinksterz) kakakaka... she sent me a card and not bulu unta or tahi unta... pheww lucky~!! LOL... anyways thanks pinky, you made my day.... (tengah berperiod nih) :P

Tonight we'll be having dinner at my mom's... means more fattening food coming right up! Turkey, salads, cookies, pies!! Oh God, one month of Yoga also kenot help me get those fats off of me... Also, sorry for not posting pics cos I've borrowed my beloved camera phone to hubby cos his punya sudah cacat and I'm back with my N-Gage phone... :P so... bear with me first, the pics are with my hubby... got time i sabotage the phone and upload pics larh.. :P

I'll try to take pics tonight and upload them by thursday... see how la if I'm NOT BUSY >.< ... Aight peeps, gotta buzz off now and get some things done... you peeps have a great celebration and MERRY XMAS AGAIN~!! I'm always here to accept gifts HAHAHAHAHAHa... :P Have fun everyone!!

5 comments:

x said...

you got it right, when you say giving and sharing :P where's my share of your giving ;P wukakakakaka


Anyways, Merry Xmas, eat and be jolly, the fats will lose itself one :P

wukakakakka


go buka your present and take out your camera la ...no need wait liao ...

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Marry X-mas & a very happy new year!

Nux V said...

ho!ho!ho! merry christmas to you!
now, where is my present??...kihkihkih

pinksterz said...

I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING A LONGER THANK YOU NOTE (including soothing words and praises about me) FROM YOU! hmph.



haha kidding evie.


FUH! luckily the card made it just in time. hahaha why you din want to show what i wrote la...i remember writing something about erm The Test? ngehehehehehe... xD

see how nice your mudder? sent you card from egypt? hmph. and dont you even dare to call me kejam or any names yang sewaktu dengannya after this or at least until next year xmas becuz i will send you another card and you will not be able to call me names for another one year and...well you get the drone. hahahaha....

but it is still OKAY for me to call you names. or laugh at at your webcam xD

omg i just wrote an essay for a comment. :X

3POINT8 said...

Eh? pinky nvr sent me anything one??
Cheh..

Anyway, Merry Xmas and a happy new year evie!