Some quick updates else ppl think I got no time to blog cos I'm nurturing my pregnant tummy WHICH I AM NOT AT ALL~!!! Damn all of you.... And I shall rephrase again, if ever I am pregnant, you will not catch me swearing OK?!!! *bluek*

Last Saturday was my first time ever to a pc fair kahkahkah, yes, I know, I'm jakun but hey, why should you go if you don't wanna buy anything? Purposely go there to bersesak dengan orang and get all sweaty ah? Ptuihh~, so yeah the reason I went there was to get a new keyboard cos my microsoft keyboard SUCKED so bad that I need to ketuk it everytime a few alphabets can't be typed out, waste my freaking money to buy a branded keyboard *bluek*, anyway I got a Logitech, hubby bought wan so I hope this one is ok larh, no need me ketuk-ketuk everyday.

Rite, we also got ourselves a WEBCAM finally, else people says me OUTDATE, niaseng you all, and a new microphone BUT it seems to me that the lubang to microphone sudah rosak WUKAKAKA, so, sorry PINK, you kenot hear my sweet voice *ahemm* but you can see me if you want LOL... damn.

Oh Oh Oh, I got my Christmas gift liao *huggies wuggies* from hubby, wukakakka a brand new digital camera~!! It's a Panasonic FX100 *don't jealous* wukakakaka.. OOooOoo I can't wait till Christmas to open the parcel and use it :D ... and when there's another blogger meeting, AT LEAST this time, I can bring out my DIGICAM and snap snap wukakakakak... Okay Okay...

Erm, I'm not going to Secret Recipe to get the cakes anymore, cos there is no one for me to share with. Also, I need to keep my tummy empty for tonight's buffet :D, me and mah ladies going to Jogoya for a 50% off. Well, since it's 50% off, I'm sure their services towards us is gonna be suckie, worst come to worst, I'll give them a bad review on services for the upcoming article KAKAKAKAKA... *cheyy you think you big timer meh? Slaps head*

Tomorrow I'll be grocery shopping at Cold Storage with mom and stepdad to get ingredients for Christmas's dinner. One huge turkey coming right up! And on Wednesday, I'll be off to Sunway Pyramid to get apparels for the Fashion Segment. *grins* Okay I will spill mua beans now...

I'm working with an online magazine, and I'm sort of their content writer and so called editor, *paiseh* me englund is just ngam ngam, so i need to learn more and write like a Cleo's content writer and be as cool as their editor, which happens to be hubby's ex classmate. *singing It's a small world medley* I've always wanted to work in a publishing company and so happened I always get what I wanted wukakakaka.. my first job was a publishing company, so is my second one, I worked as a GD at that time, but now I'm a silly content writer wukakakaka... goodie~! 3 in a row with magazine related field... :D tell me I'm a lucky woman! I tell yah, those borned in the year of pig is one damn lucky animal! :P

Okay, Enuff crapping, by the way, my sister in law is here for her summer holidays, i have to plan to take her somewhere and spend more money *cries*. I am very broke this month, i think i shall take her out only the following month .... (=_=)" Christmas mia pasal... BROKE!!

7 comments:

pendekarwanitabermatapanda said...

slurppppppp FOOD~

x said...

anyone who wants to play nude cam with evie now is the time ....:P

limtied time only :P


wukakakakakkaa

Jason Phoon said...

Why I reading your blog entry, I kena curse even though I'm innocent ar ?

I kena "dem you" , "niasing" ...

I so sad :(

pinksterz said...

so u did try the test la! WAHAHAHAHAHA!

syiok betul giving u the doutbs. my psychology skills are improving! yayy for A++ psycho! xD

kimfei said...

i also got go pc fair wor..luckily didnt see u..else slap me again...huhuhuhu..my friend hao gonna help me by throwing his hedgehog to u..keke

Boon said...

hahaha! got camera liao :P

the secret recipe really very ridiculous ler, this morning i saw the long Q, js now lunch again the Q is tat long....

3POINT8 said...

Borned in the year of pig...
No wonder you are 'pregnant' all the time. Must be in the genes.
=D