Fark it!

I am so pissed off becoz I am soooooo out of the cyber world right now thanks to streamyx and some fucked up things that I don't even understand at all... Being away from MSN and YAHOO! is such a torture. I can't read my emails, i can't chat, I can't view sites at all besides blogs (without pics and music) and gmail... my life is sooooooooo >.< ... I pay my bills on time and ALWAYs I have these kind of probs, wat the hell.. maybe i should follow CenNi's way, sabotage them by not paying them...

Worst, am in the midst of researching for vintage weddings and now I'm down with these kind of SHIT~!!! I have to ask Pinksterz to help me email the contents and pictures from various sites that I CAN AFFORD TO GOOGLE but not VIEW INTO THEM.... the fark~!

Damn the luck........

8 comments:

zewt said...

wahh... calm down calm down...

by the way... broadband here soooooo fast la... hehe....

x said...

Pandan face yay!!!!!

Eileen said...

Wah.... wedding is such a headache huh... Good luck on the internet connection!

Calv said...

tipu wan la hahaha kanasai send me msn and appear offline wo....ptuii... :p

Boon said...

evie, i always wanna done thing to the streamyx HQ, my car there got gasoline and lighter, now just need to find someone to lid up the fire :D

Nux V said...

ohh wedding! manyak troublesome one...

Kenny Ng said...

I know that feeling... I always kena b4 last time from eB/RedTone... Now the company 'close shop' lor... haha

TINTIN said...

streamyx suckss..