Ah.. should it be a simple strapless piece, or a flowy one that would glide along the aisle and make me trip and fall and make a fool out of myself?? Champagne colored? Or should it be pure white? What about pink, nah, orange? Yerghh... Maybe a simple champagned Vera Wang would do, but how much?? Nah, too expensive, would love to, but I doubt it...

Best friends from my life, how many? One? Two? Or three?? What color should they be in? Purple? Blue? Yellow??? Or red... wukakakakaka, nah, it's too silly... but who? Who would they be? Friends? Family members? Or strangers (=_=)" .... They might snatch my fame away on that night, ah, I would find the ugly ones, wukakakaka... silly me..

Would my friends come? How many of them? 50? 100?? Or 1000??? Or perhaps the whole nation should be there, wukakakka, a banquet fit for a royal princess?? Should we stand under the sun? Or the rain, or being sheltered with a proper roof with cool conditionings? Or perhaps the beach, ah the beautiful beach... Phuket? Bali?!! Or Port Dickson?? Ah lets make it in Greece, but pay for your own trip please my friends wukakakaka..

What about those freaky bulges around me? Starve for 2 months? MF Bodyline?? Yoga day and night?? Ah, just help me zap them off me now~! Ahh, U-zap~!! Nah, that's a bluff... oh i forgot, my green tea diet... yeah, continue with that... cheap and effective!

Photographers, video man, wedding singers, but who?? Where can I find them??!! How much?? Ah, so be it, let Calvie Shrek be my photographer of the day, tee hee hee... conceptualized?? Or just the simple way? Ah~! So it would be swing and jazz the whole night? Or punk rock? What about some RnB *eyebrow raise*, the bride and brides' maid do the thang on the dance floor... wukakakka..

Flowers? What? Lilies?? Ain't gonna be cheap, roses? Too common... cactus, ah, that's something to think of, wukakakaka... What about posies? Or tulips??? Nah, I'm not in Perth, so forget it... Hmmm, mode of transportation, Nissan Fairlady?? Cool, what about a Silvia S15? Nah, too crammed up... let's see, an Estima? Too common... a Hilux then? Yergh, reminds me of someone, no thanks... Ah, a Murano?? Cool, a white one? Black one? A silver one?? Wukakakaka let's all get spacey in a Vanette or a Hiace van LOL... oh~!! Vespaaaaa, sweeeeeeeettt... with empty tins clanking away at the back wukakakakaka...


So, would it be in Vietnam then? Or Bali? Cambodia? Why Asian countries? Let's just go to Greece for honeymoon, no? Egypt and smell the camel's ass?? LOL... nah, that's a casual trip for me to visit Pinksterz... Let's see, Paris? Nah, I don't fancy much, let's just go somewhere historical and romantic and best of all, a place where you and me like, tsk, I still think Greece is the best...

Right, all talks and not counting, where's the money chica? You gotta have the Kachings, or buckeroos~!! Or whatever you wanna call it... the Agung's head, wukakakaka... Dang, daddy, why such a sudden... I'm not preggie yet with a child... *sigh, a loud one too* and I've not had enuff of ang pau collectings... ZzzZzz only for 25 years, com' on~!! By the 26th I'll be the one giving out!! A young auntie, *cries* maybe on the brighter side, a young hot mama wukakakakaka.... *damn you evie*

Oh God help me please, gimme more cash and let me loose these extra huggings around me FAST~!! *pouts*

14 comments:

SilverIsle said...

Death Metal for the night! Bwahahaha. Just kidding. =P

All the best in your wedding preparation oh. Don't scare your readers lar. Later we all don't wanna get married reading this. Haha. Brr...

zewt said...

ahhhh.... i can see what you are getting at... something i am going thru.... hehe...

Cazzy said...

Just keep it simple la. Use the money for liposuction and then use what's left for the wedding. It doesn't matter what everyone and everything looks like as long you're eye catcher on your wedding day.

When I win 12 million on Lotto Powerball. I will give you 500K.

:D

Jason Phoon said...

you forgot to say whennn....

3POINT8 said...

Wheee~~~
evie is giving out Ang pau this year!!!

x said...

okko...i change my mind ...i bought you a lotto "4848" instaed of "5858".

Start praying that it will strike ok...:P


It is still a long way... do your prep now, and it will be smooth sailing. Want me to get you some bridal mag from tokyo...wukakakaka...maybe you can have it in harajuku style

pinksterz said...

friends? just invite us! but do it around july-september :P

green tea actually doesnt work. a med fren of mine told me -.-

x can be the wedding singer but i dont guarantee the outcome unless you want something emo for ur wedding.

shrek for wedding photog.

flowers? make origamis! cheap and fun! hehe

JOM PERGI ROMPAK BANK! haha

Jian said...

huh? har?
I thought you married d..or u just haven't legally?

I'm so blur...but who cares.. I just want the ang pau from you.. XD wahahahah

Boon said...

hoi?! i tot u already married???

cars? neh....u should go for those kereta lembu, not common at all, not goin to be crammed up, not reminding u of somebody right? no color for u to choose, so stick with those wood color, well..probably the cow color :P

Princess Eileen said...

Hey babe, you are deeply missed from all the way from Germany yeah! Wukakaka

pinksterz said...

one idea for you evie!

start a 'tabung perkahwinan evie' thing!!!

:D:D:D:D

people are getting confused with your marriage status! LOL!

Calvin's Wife said...

wukakakka u all wuliow la.. wth, the date is not confrmed yet becos i baru ask the sifu for the perfect dates...

also, fyi i registered liao means legally married but not yet do chinese ceremony means not official married in chinese tradition.. ZzzZz no ang pau yet, bluerk

wukakakakka... aiseh, boon, u become my kereta lembu drebar la ok?? kakakakaka classiccccccc...

zewt, sigh, bila lu mia ah? LOL

okay, cazzy and x, make sure u keep ur words LOL... and x, no i wont do it harajuku style pls.. u dun be CB LOL

pinkie, which bank? wukakakakka u plan the thing i go with you

and eileen, wukakakkaka i still dont miss you, so you will miss me more WUKAKAKAKKAKAKA

Sunshine said...

i can feel what you are musing about, but the one that scares me the most is the $$$ portion... scary to spend all my savings in just one event :S

Johnny Ong said...

of course money in the end will be the deciding factor of how big yr wedding ceremony is goin to be. good scouting ard town will do u a lot of good.

i have organised a number of weddings for my frens b4, gimme an email if u have any questions - jonash1@yahoo.com