Okay, this time's Saturday Lame Jokes is on me.... this fella tagged me, but I'm not gonna tag others and I'll just copy and paste things regarding me on the month of my birthday which is May, hehehehe.. malas larh nak copy and paste and make my post super duper long WUKAKAKAKAKA, anyways here they are, the rules.. and oh, have fun kutuking me after this, I know you bunch of peeps, CB mia orang... so heartless....

1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them. (the fella above)
2. Copy-paste the traits for all the twelve months (see below). ( I don't want to wukakaka)
3. Pick your month of birth (see below).
4. Highlight the traits that apply to you in red.
5. Tag 12 people and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment for them. ( I don't want to let others suffer, so... LOL)
6. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve done it! (Erk, ok ok)

MAY:
Stubborn and hard-hearted. (yes, I am a very stubborn Taurus and I'm a pain in the ass at times, ask my parents and hubby kih kih kih)


Strong-willed and highly motivated. (wukakaka, yes, I'll try to get what I want but reasonable ones though, and when I say one, it means one, not two, three or four)


Sharp thoughts. (hmm, when you say sharp thoughts, it's very general, which category you're referring too? wukakakaka)


Easily angered. (yes, I get pissed off easily if I'm in no mood of joking)


Attracts others and loves attention. (erm, so far, I did not attract hot hunks but old uncles from the cinemas, and I don't like attentions from the public, I have a very low self-esteem)


Deep feelings. (who doesn't have deep feelings???)


Beautiful physically and mentally. (mentally yes, but physically errr... NO! You don't have to ask why *sobs*)


Firm Standpoint. (when I say men are all the same, means MEN ARE ALL THE SAME LA JASON PHOON~!! want to argue ah? make sure you have 24 hours to spare to argue with me, bring it on~!!)


Needs no motivation. (huuhuuu, who said so? I need loads of them ler... celakak)


Easily consoled. (yes, bribe me and all your mistakes are forgotten hehehehe, I'm an easily pleased woman.. :P)


Systematic (left brain). (wukakakaka, erm wipe the seat, pull down your pants and undies, force everything out, then wipe and wash with soap, and pull up your pants back and lift the seat up... systematic la tuh)


Loves to dream. (yes, I do that alot, you don't wanna know my list of dreams... might take you days to finish reading)


Strong clairvoyance. (yes, I can judge a person 90% correct by the way they talk and bring themselves, I can predict logically what is right and what is wrong to things in the future, I can open tarot reading kiosk, wukakakaka)


Understanding. (I can be a very understanding person if i want to, or if I have the heart to, LOL, but most of the time I am)


Sickness usually in the ear and neck. (I had to undergo a tonsil thingy when I was six and I easily get ear pressure problems and I tell ya it stays with me for quite sometime and it's farking painful)


Good imagination. (who doesn't know this of me... LOL)


Good physical. (NONONONONONO, I want too, help~!!)


Weak breathing. (follow me to one of my yoga classes and you'll know)


Loves literature and the arts. (I'm in the advertising line, so go figure)


Loves traveling. (If I have the money, I would spend my time traveling around the world)


Dislike being at home. (I like home, I prefer working from home, so comfy and I can get lazy all the time LOL)


Restless. (wukakakaka, no comment, ask hubby)


Not having many children. (aiseh... you think me a real pig meh, beranak jer tau...)


Hardworking. (very, when I'm into something I could be real hardworking, but make sure I'm doing it for something I like)


High spirited. (tee hee hee, I'm a very outgoing person and I can adapt to environments easily, once I'm comfortable, you can start hearing me swearing and laughing my heart out)


Spendthrift. (ptuih, this is tipu mia... see the way i shop, then you'll know)



5 comments:

Cazzy said...

Evie 101.

x said...

mane evie pigi? become wedding planner ka ?

3POINT8 said...

WoW! The traits of aunt.thelma!
Can predict, understanding, firm standpoint...

Ah-Bong said...

wakakaka... typical taurus... me too! :P

x said...

pinknye...wukakakaka