Firstly, I am sorry for not attending the PWTC bloggie thingy under Nuffie cause I had something else important to attend, :P So Kimfei & Yatz, sorry, I hope you all had great time and did bring back home some prizes... ;)

Yea, I attended something else in Midvalley, the Malaysian Bridal Fair, wukakakaka, hey, I need to get prepared for my end of the year wedding, so this is my only chance to get a fair deal out of it. Upon arrival, I managed to catch Keith, a Malaysian designer, mia bridal collection, I must say, some of his pieces are pretty good.

After the show, it was browsing amongst the booths of many bridal houses. Part of them were famous ones you hear your friends mention, like The Washington, Milan, etc... tell ya, it was quite >.< ... These people are basically trying to pull you into their booth with their many offers. But for me, what I wanted was a good in house photographer from their bridal house, meaning, someone who knows how to play with modernized concepts, who understands what their customer's requirements, and most of all, a fair deal with great pictures and bridal wear.

I stumbled a few myself which I quite like, actually, I'm seeking for a someone who understands my style and who is able to deliver the concept that I want. I want mine to be something vintage, classical yet elegant and romantic. There were a few bridal houses that provided me with some of their samples and I kinda liked them alot; and it was kinda hard for me to decide which designated bridal house that I wanted.

I finally found one that was the best amongst the rest, their concept is almost similar to what I'm looking for, and it was Love Vision from Loke Yew and SS2, well yeah SS2 is well known for bridal houses apart from Bangsar.

Their package is not bad I must say, I mean, the best deal for a wedding shoot would be around the price of RM2k - RM3.5k, not more than that. They provide what the normal bridal houses provide, gowns and evening dresses, flowers for you and your car deco, an amount of shots and posing, etc... furthermore if you sign up between these 3 days of the fair, they would give you discounts and extra stuff (well, I doubt the 'specialness' on these 3 days larh, it's just to make you sign up on the spot and get you in their deal), so yea, I signed up with them to make my life easier on the next few months scouting for bridal houses.

Also, to avoid the UNAVAILABLE GOWNS OF THE SUPER VIPs, I need to choose my gowns in April and start having my photo shoots in May, wth, that is not a good time frame for me to loose my weight... sigh, what next? Liposuction?? Argh...

Anyways, tomorrow will be the last day of the fair, so to those of you who are getting married this year or the early next year, go and have a look. There are a few particular bridal house that is good, but beware, there are a few of them that is kinda old fashioned, and when i mean old fashion, it's the gowns and the studio settings that they offer, and THE COLORS OH-MY-GOD, it is so Ah JENG, and really, when I viewed their samples, ONLY AH JENGS pictures you will see... >.< Well maybe they like it that way larh so, it's their pick and I couldn't care much.

So, go and have a look, those who are not married, just go and have some fun. No need to pay entry fees :P ... but then again, the crowd in Midvalley is a killer larh wukakakaka... hate shoppings on weekends >.< ...

6 comments:

zewt said...

ahhhhhh... wedding planning... i think i remember i did that not to long ago.... hahaha....

so how much are you paying? did you manage to get greg/jenny?

are u inviting us to your wedding? hahahahaha.....

Nux V said...

aha...wedding on this year end?
dun forget to invite us ya?
awaiting ur invitation card..hehehe

Ah-Bong said...

:)
congrates on the wedding o!

x said...

eh
dun stingy....show us all the pattern of your gown...i want some ideas too:P

sc_Bone said...

congrats on the wedding thing lorrr

Princess Eileen said...

Eh, why no samples of the wedding gowns with you in it? Wukakaka.... Wash eyes mar