I finally got my mom to buy Wei Wei a piece of wedding dress for her on her trip in Bangkok... cost me about RM80 for this piece, not a bad deal... BUT, *see pics* ....




Her veil is farking ugly, cute but, just don't look right on her. *smirks* Am gonna take that veil and put it away in the store room on the day I'm tagging her along with me to the studio, BTW, she is not gonna walk with me on the aisle in the club's restaurant larh, it's for our wedding pic in the studio or the outdoor shots, wukakakaka... so cute eh... I love the dress, nice and enuffc ute on her.. :P

Also, she had her time of the year 4 days ago, means period larh.. and I'm telling you, it is not easy having her wearing her garter and pad the whole day. I had to remove and put on a few times a day to make sure she can have her pee pee and poo poo session done accordingly, AND, *smirks* when you think animal mia period is little, YOU'RE WRONG!!

So, I'm looking for a male Schnauzer to mate with her, LIKE RIGHT NOW! I'm gonna mate her once and then have her "potong" in the following year. Come on, anyone knows or wants to have their Schnauzer mate?? Contact me please... I want to have pups!! :D Anyway, below is a pic of her in her sexy panties, wukakakaka...

4 comments:

x said...

WEI WEI BIN LADEN XD

the head piece memang tak boleh ....
but RM80 is still expensive, as you to go Golok tak mau, bangkok mahal ler

Eileen said...

eh eh... I love seeing ppl take wedding photos, wah some more with wei wei with that adorable wedding dress. Awwww.... Wukakaka.. the underwear very cute :P

Nux V said...

wuakaka...manyak sexy ler! so,is wei wei gonna wear the gown on your BIG day as well?

Huei said...

AWWWWWWWW!!! she's adorable!!!

i think there's something wrong with my browser..i waited..and waited..n waited..no post..so i decided to scroll down

and viola!! ur blog posts!! heheh

can i play with ur schnauzer?? =D