Today is me and hubby mia first wedding anniversary, for those of you who are still confused on what's going on with me and weddings, me and hubby got ourselves registered on the 1st of March 2007. We didn't do any wedding banquets or any ceremonial thingy on that year, yet, because we were broke... ZzzZz... yes, we are damn itchy to get married but no money to get married, so... whatever larh wukakakakaka... booking first maa *does the eyebrow* he booking me *ahemm* WUKAKAKKAKAKAKA....

At this very end of the year barulahhh we are gonna have our wedding dinner and tea ceremony, to be exact, tea ceremony will be on the 28th of December and our wedding dinner would be the next day which is on the 29th, yes it's a Monday but it's a Public Holiday too, Awal Muharram. So there is no excuse for anywho I've invited not to come on that day. *bluerk*

My hubby asked me earlier this morning (1 am) what is it that I've experienced throughout our first year together, :P well.... despite all the GREAT SEX and WILD IMAGINATIONS, WUKAKAKAKAKKAKA.... I've adopted a whole lot of new family members into my life. I have two moms now, FOUR dads, so many sisters and brothers, and a whole cargo of cousins and others, which means, their business is my business, my business is their business also.... *faint*

Being a housewife is not easy too, for a person like me who despise washing and cleaning and stuff like that, it is kinda hard for me to perform my duty as one. Well, i was brought up in a family where i need not to do much house chores, (cause my mom and dad loves me which makes me kinda a spoilt girl) and so therefore HENCE, this is the akibatnyer... a married daughter who doesn't do house chores well enough, ZzzZzz...... so parents out there, better start training your kids to be Cinderella, else you gonna have a married daughter who piles up her laundry basket twice of its size!

Managing the family fund, meaning, putting away some chunk of money for bills and stuff like those is kinda heart breaking. Now do WE only know why our parents kept telling us to save water and electricity, it is freaking expensive especially when you live in a condo or an apartment. Every month, we need to make sure we pay our loans in time to avoid being charged on interests, pay rent in time so that landlord will be happy with our payment scheme and hope for them not to increase the rent while we are here...

Living together, we've also learnt to have mutual understandings, the gives and takes, the fast forgiving thingy, and loads of support for each other when one feels down. Trusting each other is also an important thingy we've learnt together (though I still suck at that point), most of all, freedom of having some space between us, eg: hang out with friends, outings and etc... but no hanky panky behind my back, else, kukubird will be last seen flushed down in the toilet bowl... WUKAKAKAKKAA...

Most of all, the love that we share grows deeper every single day (for me larh, I dunno what's his story though). Every new step we take, is a new stage of life we are gonna spend together. We are currently going through life as a newly wed couples, where we've only begun to know the importance of money value, liability and family planning (currently wedding planning). For a few more years down the road, would be the REAL family planning, meaning little annoying kids and family expansion. And then there would be the child education thingy and so forth.

My hubby is a great man to live with, no regrets of me marrying him. He showers me with enough love though there's always a lot more space for more loving *ahem ahem*, but i am pleased with what he has to offer me. And as for him, you ask him la if he is satisfied with me *points butcher knife at hubby*, wukakakakakaka... ah well, dear, happy 1st anniversary, I'm hoping for more anniversaries to come, and no, no need to get me flowers for this occasion, I'm kinda bored with flowers liao, maybe a new ring or necklace, or maybe a bangle? WUKAKAKAKAKA... apa mia isteri :P... *hugs*

p/s: YAYYYYYYY I'm gonna pick Wei Wei later from Bangsar, we've missed her so much for the pass 2 days, no bell sound, no greeting at the front door, no irritating four legged breathing animal trotting along our heels, and most of all, no kissy from her and her smell every day... where is she? OOOooOoo I put her in Bangsar to get her pregnant wukakakaka... yes, i wont be having my own kids yet but I can do with a few puppies!! :P Ahh wish me all the luck that she has the good deal of sperms in her!!

7 comments:

pinksterz said...

FIRST!!!

okay read and comment later. sleepy liao. saja nak jadi first commentor only :P

NITES!

x said...

Yeah ...hari ulang kahwin evie..yayy!!!



belanja makan :P

:: Nicole :: said...

so long post so i gib u a long reply :P~

anyway, i can see that u guys are a GREAT couple.. i'm not as lucky as u are and most couple.. u get to hug your hubby to sleep every night & wake up beside him every morning *sigh*

me still learning to be a housewife.. so i guess i can learn a thing or 2 from u >.< the problem with me is that i still feel like i'm in the dating stage.. not the old married couple who doesn't hold hand while walking or u go this way, i go that way thingy.. we still practically stick to each other like glue.. hmmm... elephant glue?? hahahaha..

congrats btw :)

ps: when u gonna have kids???? :P~

SilverIsle said...

Congratz eh! Really feel the happiness of both of you. Thanks for cheering up my day here. =) All the best in your preparation for the end of the year lar yea.

chingy said...

Yay congrats! XD

chingy said...

How did you celebrate? XD

Hor*ny Ang Moh said...

Congratulation! Many more pokeing year to go!