Why am I one? Well, *grins* hubby finally bought me something I've always wanted!! What's that? Wukakakaka, a NEW HANDPHONE!! Well, nothing to be proud of or brag about but, I have a loving hubby who spoils me with (rational) gifts, tee-hee-hee.... and most of all, he showers me with unconditional love, as in real loving, not gift showerings (you better do, dear *points butcher knife at hubby) wukakakaka.... joking joking :P


I have a sucky phone and needed a new one from being "complaint" (points at Nicole) all the time cause my phone don't ring when people call me. ZzzZzz well yes, that is how n00bie my previous phone was, BUT it was the legendary N-Gage my mom got me for my 21st birthday AGES ago AND I still value it cos it was my most expensive gift (besides my first pc and her warm mother and child loving) from my mom and THEREFORE, it shall be "displayed" together with the rest of my old sentimental phone in my mini "museum". Seriously, it was such a hit game phone back at that time, that I have been "begging" my mom to get it for me for my birthday, :D ...

Anyways, after the N-Gage, I bought the w800i myself with my hard-earned money (besides my ever first phone of 3210 I bought with my whole month of salary when I was working at a retail shop after SPM). The w800i is now being used by my hubby cos his previous phone kinda sucked up too, the w5 series. So, yeah, he bought me one instead of getting himself one but I doubt he will not get one for himself cause he was tempted of getting one this afternoon so I'm sure he will be getting one sooner, if not next month, wukakakakaka.....

Am I lucky or not? Or should I be asking myself if I have been bullying my hubby too much? :P hehehehehe...... thanks dear-dear-who-doesn't-like-brushing-his-teeth-before-sleep, :P love you tons and I really like the phone, FINALLY I'm back on the line with the rest of the world, :P ... and, i told you I would be telling people you don't like brushing your teeth before sleep wukakakakaka.... somemore you can dare me to go and tell, so now i tell lor HAHAHAHAHA....


5 comments:

Cazzy said...

That's a cool phone. I need one too. Mine is a gazillion years old. Need an update soon. But it's not really broken, so I quite malas to buy new one. I'm such a tight ass, i don't wanna spend money.

x said...

NIASENG no wonder pagi pagi buta SMS me kata, PAS menang...kononnya nak show of lu mia pon XD

SilverIsle said...

Hang fuk lor... Hang fuk lor...

He doesn't like to brush his teeth? You help him to brush lor. XP

:: Nicole :: said...

u got NO EXCUSE this time of not answering calls :P

now u can camwhore with your new phone.. hehehe.. hey, it's a cyber-shot.. better make good use of it.. hahaha..

Calv said...

finally can call ady.... =.=