Happy now??

So are you happy now that I've changed my blog theme?? Now you can stop kasi bising on my CNY theme, geezzz..... *bite bite bite* I'm trying to have a life here and you peeps are luring me into the world of nonsense, WUKAKAKAKAKAKA... deng, I'm lazee larh to blog. I got nothing interesting to blog about these past few weeks.

Oh except that I'm on a new diet, well people, I know, tell me how many times I've told you guys about me trying to go on diet wukakakaka, I'm sick of it myself. Well, I'm gonna go try my damn gowns on the coming 2 weeks *rolls eyes*, I wonder how many out of that hundreds I can fit in, most importantly, how many GREAT design I can fit in. This is sad... *off to kitchen to gobble down more chocs*

5 comments:

x said...

no not happy, i prefer it when it looked lika an ang pow XD

and how come have to click twice to comment ..manyak leceh la

Jian said...

aiks.. i kacao kacao only..
paiseh ya..

zewt said...

that's more like it... eh... yor lay out of your blog... a bit out... maybe it's my browser..

erinalaw said...

So, did you lost any weight already? Kasi sikit tipsi leh.

Calvin's Wife said...

x: i'm not smart like you.... *whistles*

Jian: KENOT~!!

Zewt: Eh firefox only view perfecto... other than that i think cacat also :P

Erina: Heh.. i wish ler.. my fats are damn stubborn kanasai betuih...