I am so missing Perth at this very moment. I just miss the huge Swan River and the awesome night scenery you get to watch out of King's Park, ya know, lying on the blanket while sipping on some homemade wine while chatting away under the stars WHILE inhaling the fresh breeze blowing at ya... sigh, anyways, I truly regretted that I didn't extend my stay last September... oh well, I guess I gotta hint more to hubby to bring me there again, and this time , please, like A MONTH STAY!!

Right, quick updates; my parents will be meeting his parents later at Bukit Kiara for dim sum to discuss on our wedding stuff AND my dowry, ahemm ahemm... dear father in-law, gold price sudah naik 99 so please naikkan your gold money too in order for me to at least get a proper set of gold jewelry on my wedding day.... and and and, me no play 18k gold WUKAKAKAKAKA... ahemm...

I hope everything goes well tomorrow and FIL is big hearted enough to provide me a simple yet satisfying dowry. Hmm!

:P Will give out more updates later on the meet up... by the way, me and hubby got the season sickness dee, flu and most prolly THE FEVER as well... this sucks bad time.

3 comments:

x said...

dowry ka? let me see? how bout 2 buckets of KFC XD

damn i am craving for some KFC ..soul food ...yummy ...

Alia M. said...

Gedik sungguh! I pon nak pegi Perth :(:( :( Suruh Calvin bayarkan for me too! HAHAHAHA!

Calvin's Wife said...

x: sila potong rambut hang tu, terima gasih..

alia: *looks at her one kind* R U MAD??? wukakakakakakakakka