This movie, is totally full of grossness, when you think 300 is gross, this is even jialat... you can see body parts dropping and the inner body stuffings come flying your way. But, the movie is a must-see, despite all the yucky scenes, it somehow tells you how cruel the war can be and especially things going on in Burma, well, who doesn't know bout that but yea, the farking Head is a bloody child molester and a dick farkhead, a good movie to let X watch to fulfill his gay dreams, wukakakakaka..

Anyway, it also tells you that men in war will never get the killings out of their head, do not blame those gruesome soldiers that you meet, they are in a serious psychological state of mind. All they ever did for the years they've served for their country was killing, so, it is such a sad sad thing for these soldiers to have to live with it. Ask them, they still have nightmares of the time they've served in war.

I've been filling my time with the load of DVDs I pirated from Penang during the recent Chinese New Year, some of them are really good movies, and I shall share them with you another day. I've also been playing games I've downloaded from the internet, also, pirated ones larh, well... yes cheapskates like me will never buy originals EXCEPT a few other things that is worth my wallet spending.

Today my mood not good, the stoopid yoga session yesterday left me all exhausted and cranky. I did my best to do all sorts of POSE the instructor asked us too, AND because I was born with a big butt, there are certain things I can't do and the instructor forced me to (=_=)" KNNCB..

Neways, I'll try to be a good girl to update often and I promise to change my blog theme later abit, wukakakaka... the laziness in me has begun, :P ....

4 comments:

x said...

here are certain things I can't do and the instructor forced me to (=_=)" KNNCB..???

what sort of things XD?????

:: Nicole :: said...

oh goody.. grossnes.. hahah.. yea, i'm weird :P

=.=

3POINT8 said...

pose...butt...instructor forced...
uh huh....ritteeeee

Cazzy said...

Hahahahaha! Damn fuhney la this post! Hahahahahahahahahaha! The funniest has to be "AND because I was born with a big butt, there are certain things I can't do and the instructor forced me to (=_=)" KNNCB.."


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Funny la you Evie!