I am currently a big fan of these characters. Damn... they are darn kiddy yet I still like it... Here are some of the wallpapers I googled from their official site (I guess, coz I can't read chinese characters, ZzZZz). You can also get all their cute emoticons from this site, which I'm currently using... hehehe... Pinksterz loves them too so yeah Pink, go get them... :P

I especially love the piggy character but i don't know what is the fella's name, not much featured in the site though. So if you like them too, go visit the site here. Have fun!







Quick updates: Hubby has fallen sick, like I've predicted. He is currently moaning in pain on the bed, poor deary, but he is lucky enough that I'm here to nurse him, unlike when I'm sick, no one is there to look after me cos he would be out working and all, tsk not fair... Anyways, hope he gets better soon..

Also, the dim sum meet up was not bad, I think our parents got quite well acquainted, chattering away bout boring stuff wukakakaka, but it's good larh, at least it wasn't awkward and all. Luckily there's the brother and sister in-law to help us break the ice though... *grin* If you're reading this Ah Soh, thanks again for your help hehehehe...

Well, will try to update more often, my passion towards blogging is slowly fading away, you can notice yourself *points at the CNY header and theme* ... hmmm, why ah? Tsk...

4 comments:

pinksterz said...

OH-MY-CUTENYATAHAPBABOON-GAWD

can i say i love you eb? *mata bersinar sinar*

:: Nicole :: said...

good to know that things went well :) and yea, CHANGE YOUR BLOGSKIN.. muahahahaha >.<

x said...

yes , Easter use CNY mia them is GOOD :P

Calvin's Wife said...

pink: yes anytime.. wukakakakaka

nicole & x: ciss.... diamlah kau berdua...