Being a bride is not an easy thing to do. You have to wear this thick and heavy gown for a few hours, walking up and down, bla bla... it's tiring. If your gown is huge, with the pom poms or what so-ever they call it, you'll be having a hard time sitting in the freaking car and your legs are gonna be sweating like hell. ZzzZzz.......

Well, yesterday I went and tried my wedding gowns. Hubby was there and so was Bee^Bee. It was really weird, I mean the whole gown trying thingy. First of all, them people will choose some gowns for ya, not me choose, but them... and then they'll put one of their assistant with you in the changing room and help you change. She even helped me fix on the strapless skin bra or whatever you may call it, total arghness (learnt that from Pinksterz). It is really really uncomfortable to have another person in the room to assist you change. Sudahlah my body not that appealing to really be proud of, wukakakakaka.... Another thing, if you ever happen to go for your gown trying and stuff like that, bring your own strapless skin bra. Farking hell, they charged me RM100++ for that Made In China mia product. Tsk Tsk....

Anyways yeah, I was supposed to have 3 wedding gowns, 3 evening gowns and 2 traditional attires to choose for my photo shoot session which would be on the 27th of May. But because we decided to put the whole indoor and outdoor shooting in a day, I guess we don't really have much time changing into so many gowns and stuff like that, so we decided to have 2 wedding gowns and 2 evening gowns.

Wedding gowns will be used at FRIM, yea...just for the sake of some greeneries in my album, there's no other place I can think of in KL, total boring-ness. Evening gowns will be used in this crazy old chinese cafe in Central Market, I forgot the name. Remember I wanted vintage? Well, here it is! It's lovely, from the pics that I've seen, it is. And if we ever have the time, we'll be going back to the studio later that evening to do some studio shots and the traditional attire thingy. Kinda rush eh? What to do, me hubby is busy people...ZzZzz

Another thing I'm kinda freaked out is that you need at least 2 hours to make up your face and hair. ZzZZzzz.......... seriously, I wonder if my face can breathe or not from that thickness of make up-ing. Madness.


7 comments:

Iced Nyior said...

wah wah..photoshoot! i saw some ppl doing in tmn titiwangsa. Green green. Not sure about now tho..that was like 2 yrs ago

Its so cool that u hv a vintage photoshoot. When are u having the wedding? Am i invited? hihihi

Cazzy said...

Evie! Can't wait to see the photos! You'll look great! For sure! Make sure you post them up for people from nz to see!

erinalaw said...

Eat pau pau in the morning hor. During my time, I went in at 8am and finished at 12am+++. I don't bluff u want. I have indoor n outdoor photo shooting.

Eileen said...

Marriage is the easy part... Living your life with another person for the rest of your life....

Eh, why never invite me to see your without bra? Wukakakaka.... FRIM will be nice :) Eh eh, ulu yam tasik also chun mar

askgreg said...

You'll handle it. The adrenaline that you have with the marriage will keep you kicking!

My .02

Greg

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

He! He! That is from a lady side! For the guy! Poor fellow! Have to wait for long long time for wify to get ready! By the end of the day very tired already! So for sure no pokeing!
Have a nice day!

Huei said...

ohhhh cool!!! so many people getting married!! =D

aye..did sweating make things worst ar? i mean the makeup will "melt" and all? i worried! heheh

cant wait to see ur pics!!!! =D