To those who are asking what breed is Wei Wei Darling, she is a Miniature Schnauzer, the one that looks like a datuk no matter if it's a she or a he... wukakakaka, ada janggut and bulu kening yang memanjang... :P, well some people mistaken Schnauzer's with Scottish Terrier, well they are not the same :P.

Anyways, today I went and donated a syringe of blood to the pharmacy, blood test for the normal tests lah, I dunno what's the proper name for the test wukakaka, well, got kinda freaked out cos it's been a long time saya tidak di cucuk dengan syringe. And yes, I've always wanted to go and do blood donation, but I am "squared" which means scared hehehehe... >.<

The last time I had a needle stuck in me was when I had a tonsil thingy going on in my throat, I don't know the proper name though... I think I was 6 or 7 years old at that time, punya freaked out, I remember I cried like fark, as though I'm not gonna come out alive from the operation theater ever again wukakakaka... eh, no that won't be my lat needle poke, well for pengeluaran darah thorugh needle yes, but kalau dicucuk no, dicucuk last time was in Secondary School, Rubella ka BCG ka sudah lupa, Form 3 mia :P. Oh well, I will get my result this Thursday, huh... that's another part to worry about, deng, dunno how it's gonna turn out... ZZzZzz....

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I have a thing with needles... I kinda like taking shots... And woman, dun give weird response for that :P

x said...

i ingat you suka dicucuk kan? XD


wei wei so small, woa woa will think she is soft toy XD