Hello everyone, I'm finally pregnant. It's been a month now (but look like 3 bulan pregnant)... I've been having tons of headache and I can barely sleep at night because I'm having this really weird durian craving in the middle of the night. Worst, I even crave for pasta like, 2 in the morning... that's shitty huh... anyways, no I am not pregnant with an embryo but more likely with food, tons of them. ZzZz... yeah, it's been almost a month gone since my wedding photoshoot and I've been neglecting my diet, reason? Cause habis photoshoot ma... enjoy makan balik laaa, which is actually bad for me.

Sigh, I've been eating quite alot of rice for the past few weeks... which is so not part of my initial diet plan. I've been stuffing myself with loads of junk food and fast food, total arghness. I need to get back in track with my diet, I am scheduled to try my wedding dinner gowns on the 29th of August and my current situation is not helping me. Anyways, my wedding pictures turn out to be 70% perfect (out of 110 pics, 78 pics were nice) but had to cut down to 50% perfection because the bridal people were trying to squeeze our wallet dry by charging a pic RM120 per piece. My initial package offered me 50 pics so yeah... we stayed firmly to our budget and not let those sweet talking sales consultant prying into our wallets. Can't wait for them pics which I'll be picking them up on the same day I try my gowns.

Besides the "oh-so-great" economy status our country is having, my household economy is also dropping drastically. My new service apartment is soon to be ready and we have to get ready a huge amount of cash to pay some silly deposit in advance for maintenance and quit rent whatever-that-is. And when the place is ready, we'll need to prepare a chunk of money to do some minor renovations to cover up the bad final touches by the developer itself. Then there would be the paint, new perkakas rumah and perabot etc... *faint* And I'm having my wedding ceremony at that time of the year as well, oh my fucking goddess.... all those angpaus and preparation, oh mother freak!

Hubby is really feeling it now and he's gonna go nuts in any second, I am thinking of giving out tuitions, or probably go work with some kindergarten. I like kids, really... but I'm not prepared to have my own kids at the moment. I can't imagine living with one right now. I'm willing to teach art classes, primary english and literature, and maths. I'll probably do daycare as well, if you can trust your kid's life with me MUAHAHAHAHAHA... so yeah... I'll think about it, maybe I'll give out flyers but, aiseh, how much can I help with these minor wages? Don't ask me to set my foot out from my house and work, please. With the current kenaikan harga and all, I think I'll be saving more by keeping my ass at home. I'd rather work from home and save all those transportation fees and makan fees, oh and the minyak fees too.

By the way, I've quit Yoga, FINALLY *hallelujah playing in the back*. It's damn pitiful boring... sigh, there goes my another alternative way to stay healthy. Never mind, save that yoga fees to pay my wedding angpaus wukakakaka... (macamlah boleh tolong banyak sesangat). I've also now realized the importance to care for your hair and skin, not that I'm getting wrinkles and freckles mind you, ahemm, my skin is still smooth from all those, but my hair is falling, ALOT, and it scares the hell out of me. I'm beginning to learn the importance of using a proper shampoo, conditioner, mask and treatment. Also, the importance of drying your hair in the proper way, ZzzZz.... punya banyak songeh... I'm currently on Pantene's hair loss bla bla shampoo and conditioner, so far, it smells good wukakakaka.. but I don't see any difference in the amount of hair loss at my bathroom mia longkang trap (however you may call it). Any recommendations?

Another thing, do anyone of you have a proper yet fast efficient diet plan to share with me? Besides my don't-eat-rice-except-on-weekend, less sugar intake on beverages and minimal junk food, I need something extra. Please don't recommend me anymore pills >.< or weight loss diet supplementary, IT IS NOT WORKING ON ME!!

9 comments:

pinksterz said...

bodoh. aku baru je nak rasa excited nak dapat adik angkat.

ey ey come online la wey!!! i finish my exam already. can gossip until morning again hohohohoho.

Iced Nyior said...

i also tot u were really preggo >.<

Be3^Be3 said...

Sudahlah woman...
You sudah tak boleh dihelpkan!!
But may i recommend you to work at one of the kumon centre..
wakakka.. metro prima got one.. above of ipoh road yong tauhu..
you no need to drive.. just walk there... and can work for a minimum wage of RM5 per hour...
so go get a job!

xniquet said...

yayy..EB pregnant XD

i think i can help you ...instead of eating weight loss supplement or pills or doing exercise...i recommend you eating rotten food. In no time, you will start shedding everything out :P

it works, dun believe you ask those with cirit birit person, see got lose weight boh?

zewt said...

all the 'hard work' finally paid off eh? :P

Cazzy said...

Ceh Evie Beavie, you really got me thinking you were preggers!!! What la you.

Anyhoo, currently I have been getting fit with WiiFit. I tell you. It's really good. It's like having a personal trainer in your own living room. I sudah shed 2 kgs in the past 2 and a half weeks since I got it. Got yoga also. And this one, you tak payah bayar the fee every month.

Since I got it, I so bermotivated to berdiet also. I jaga my food intake and all that shizz. Of course, the only thing is to actually buy the console. It's probably more mahal in Msia compared to NZ currency. It's a good investment tho if you're really serious about getting lean and fit.

Calv said...

all i have is 4 symbols for u...







=.="

:: Nicole :: said...

er.. how about like me?? eating once a day?? hahahahaha.. it works for me :P

jAmEs said...

alo mummy mummy ,

welcome to the world :)

brush up your skills as mummy and daddy ya.. :)