Seriously, do you people ACTUALLY read what I write in my post, or you sendiri buat summary masing-masing based on my post title?? *slap slap* *kick ass* *pull hair* Tsk, be more rajin sikit and read my whole post lah... ZzZZz...

Anyways, talking about making babies, last 2 nights ago, my mom handed me some really old piece of treasure. A chinese baby planning forecast mia diagram, really, look at the outlook of that piece of treasure, she said she kept it for more than 20 years, oh my god... neways, if you're planning to have some milk suckling beings in your household soon, maybe you can have a go with this chart. Mom said it was kinda accurate, so I don't know what it meant by her "kinda". It's gonna be hard to read what it says at the right side of the chart, but, just try squinting your eyes and you might be lucky.

Remember, you have to count it with your chinese age, eg: if you're 21, it means you're 22 in chinese mia calendar. Why? I dunno also, wukakaka, why don't you tell me why instead. So, have fun making babies... and I think if I were to be pregnant this month, it's gonna be a boy, so I don't want.

4 comments:

zewt said...

i read read half way... all words... eye blur already lah.

so since you're "pregnant" and not pregnant... go for abortion lah... aiyooo....

Calv said...

tsk tsk tsk.... suddenly all about baby and stuff... wei next week lunch ar, dun ffk :p

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

lama.. din hear from u liaw..

Oyah, the chart your mum gave u macam antic ler.. maybe can auction and earn many money hahaha

btw, beside getting pregnant i think can use to avoid pregnancy wahahahah

xniquet said...

ya..i never read, too many text, so when i see the word "pregnant", i assumed sudah dicream pie XD