I'm a pastry and pasta lover, that explains why I cannot loose weight at all... *sigh*. Not to mention I love any dish that's made out of potatoes... that is even worse. I can't help it if they taste so marvellous, at times, I even think they are alive. I thought I could see little hands waving at me telling me to order them everytime I glance at the menu. Damn... I envy those who eat and doesn't get fat... wadahell...





See how lovely they are??? Arghh.. but what's life if you're not enjoying every bits of it huh? That is why I'm writing this here today that I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT ANYMORE.... just because some famous fashion critics and designers tells you that skinny is the IN thing right now! Hmm! Well Kate Moss, I'm enjoying every single food in life and you can enjoy being a cow! *monkey face*


*Disclaimer: pics were taken off the internet.

5 comments:

xniquet said...

tui , just exercise more than you eat , it wont go wrong XD

or just throw up after every meals, it is a great way to loose weight XD

:: Nicole :: said...

i can't give up pasta too!! argh!!! dave's pasta is THE BEST!! :)

John said...

u still can enjoy those stuffs, provided u exercise and burn off those extra calories and fats...

strongly disapprove the throwing up method... that will only cause damage to the esophagus and throat, and increase the risk of cancer in those parts...

Cazzy said...

Well Evie... at least your wedding pics are over and done with. What can I say? Dig In!!!!!! Enjoy the wonder of the yummy little things.

L'abeille said...

Haha... I'm not that tiny either and my wedding is end of this year... :S