I've always been fascinated with weird stories such as the folklore's, urban legends, hauntings, mysterious mysteries and much much more. I remember when I was young, everyone would gather around my uncle in the living hall to hear horror stories from his army duty in the woods and forests back then. Ever since, I love watching and reading the unexplained.

Today, I would like to share a few urban legend stories which I've took fond of from a few sites. Remember, these stories are just legends, are they for real, I wouldn't know either. It is for you to know and for you to find out. Anyway, if you read properly, these stories are no more than teach-you-a-lesson stories, but nevertheless, maybe you wanna give them a try and tell me? *grins*
  • If you are driving after dark and see an on-coming car with no headlights on, DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM! This is a common gang member "initiation game" that goes like this: The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target". He is now required to turn around and chase that car, and shoot at or into the car in order to complete his initiation requirements.

  • A lady stopped at a pay-at-the-pump gas station to get gas. Once she filled her gas tank and after paying at the pump and starting to leave, the voice of the attendant inside came over the speaker. He told her that something happened with her card and that she needed to come inside to pay. The lady was confused because the transaction showed complete and approved. She relayed that to him and was getting ready to leave but the attendant, once again, urged her to come in to pay or there'd be trouble.

    She proceeded to go inside and started arguing with the attendant about his threat. He told her to calm down and listen carefully: He said that while she was pumping gas, a guy slipped into the back seat of her car on the other side and the attendant had already called the police. She became frightened and looked out in time to see her car door open and the guy slip out.

Heard these stories before? Visit these sites for other urban legends and horror stories. If you're a horror freak like me, I'll guarantee you you'll be spending hours reading these sites! Have fun!

2 comments:

xniquet said...

you forgot my link ...
my life story is a horror flick
XD

Kenny Ng said...

Hmmm... I just updated my g-files blog after never touch it for more than a year... :P