Last Saturday, hubby took me out for a nice dinner at Ciccio, Changkat Raja Chulan. *looks at Nicole and Bee, ITS CHANGKAT RAJA CHULAN, hmmph!* Ciccio offers Italian dining and I tell you, the food is goooooood. Well, for me it was good. Actually I think they serve the best Carbonara I've ever had. The portion was just nice for you to try their pizza.

We ordered a plate of Funghi e Brie Bruschette as our appetizer, my Spaghetti Carbonara and hubby's Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce, a Capricciosa pizza with tomato, mozarella, artichokes, turkey ham, mushrooms and oregano as the toppings, my Long Island and hubby's Hoegarden. The pizza was good. The crust is thin and it reminds me of naan. Their pizzas are baked right in front of your eyes, well, if you sit at the bar area then its right in front of you larh.

We did try to take a few pics but since the place was kinda romantic and candle lit, my camera went nuts, sudahlah I don't really know how to use my camera settings. ZzzZZzz... So yea, i only managed to take the shop picture... WITH FLASH somemore, wukakakakakka, wadahell...

Anyways, here is how the bill went:

BR Funghi: RM16.00
Pasta Carbonara: RM26.00
Pasta: RM26.00
PZ. Capri: RM28.00
Cocktails: RM22.00
Hoegarden: RM20.00
10% Service charge: RM13.80
5% Govt tax: RM6.90
Total Amount: RM158.70

Okay right?? It's a must-go-and-try place. Go and have some fun, or just go there to wash your eyes on some cute ang moh guys wukakakakaka.... *do the eyebrow* I want to go back there again. Ngehehehehehe...



p/s: Updated my wishlist with 4 more extra things, kah kah kah. To those WHO are CONCERNED, please kindly take a look. *sengih*


7 comments:

zewt said...

try nero teca... which is around the area... much cheaper and the food is fantastic.

Insane said...

waaaa....service charge so expensive...-_____-"""""

John said...

Wah... so romantic...

Quite pricey but ok lah... still can telan... *cough* *cough*

Johnny Ong said...

billed for 5% govt tax? only 435 restaurants in m'sia can charge and ciccio is one of them?

evelynholic said...

Zewt: Really... hmm... one day must try all of them one by one on that particular street.

Insane: Kakakaka.. that's why I didnt leave any tips lor :P

John: Not always... so consider okay lor...

Johnny Ong: Erm... I guess so? They have a sister company in Bangsar named Cipolla something like that. Used to have a main branch in Jalan Ampang named Ciao too.

Nek Rock said...

Yoo evie dear,

Thank you for dropping by at nek's boutique,nek do appreciate it,muahhss

Have a nice weekend!!

pinksterz said...

haaaha ur ps damn cari simpati dan belas kasihan wan XD