Okay, normally you don't see me do this, but, I actually stumbled this tag on my cousin in-law's blog so, I saja wanna do it cos I don't really have much to blog about today. Anyway, it is a good tag, you people would know me better after this. Warning, contents might be full of 18G or 18SX, tee-hee-hee. So let the tag begins:

The rules and regulations:
  • Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
  • People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
  • At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
  • No tags back!!

  1. I am the eldest among my siblings and apart from being lucky to get all the first hands stuff from my family, I hate all the responsibilities and jobscope as an elder sister. I've always wanted an elder brother to take care of me and guard me. As for the responsibilities part, I hate it because I always took the blame for no reasons at all.
  2. I don't spoil my siblings by giving them money or buying them things whenever they ask. You can call me stingy but the main reason I do that is because I want them to learn to work hard in order to earn it and appreciate things. And because I was brought up that way by my parents too.
  3. I hate to be compared. Me is me, you is you, she is she, and they is they. Wadafak you wanna compare me and them for? For example, I have family members who would just call you up for your major exam results, just to compare. I almost wanted to throw knives at them the next time I saw them in family gatherings. I hate to be compared so remember that!
  4. In my in-laws, I am considered the youngest come-overs at the moment, therefore, I've always been the centre of attention. To be bullied and laughed at. Sigh... It's not a fun feeling and sometimes, you just wanna get out from there and reconsider the marriage. Anyways, for those in-laws who are reading this, please have mercy on me. I'm also just like you last time, trying to adapt into the new family.
  5. I am nice and kind at heart, though you might portray me as an evil woman or crazy bitch or whatever just by judging from the way I look outside. To those of you who might've noticed this, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you, please don't take me for granted. I've experienced the worst and I will not want to go through it again. Once broken, considered sold.
  6. I have an extra tooth that is fully grown on my gums beneath my tongue which I was adviced to extract it out but I didn't because I am scared. It is still sitting nicely on my gums right now.
  7. I used to like little children and had thoughts of having at least 3 of them in my own family, but now, I am a little skeptical about it. I have developed an irritation towards kids, oh noes! The sound of crying children would make me go nuts!
  8. I am very shy, in bed. Period.
  9. I am not close to my grandparents (father's side) because they hate my mom and because I rarely see them at all except Chinese New Year. You wouldn't want to know the reason why they hate my mom because it was a stupid lame reason that makes no relevant sense at all. I will go against anyone who would bully my mom and sis. As for my dad and brother, they are manly enough to take care of their own problems.
  10. I am still smoking, my last attempt to quit only lasted 3 months of smoking-free zone in my lungs. I am taking lighter smokes now, hopefully my urge will gradually begone when I'm bored with it. Quitting is never easy, trust me.
  11. In my 25 years, I've only been to clubs not more than 15 times. That is how hype my nightlife is hehehe. And I've never been to a strip club, not even a transvestite club too. Oh my God, I'm feeling so 'dunggu' now.
  12. In my 25 years, I've only had 2 sex partners. One was my ex and another is Calvin. It is either I'm too loyal or I'm too ugly to be wanted. Come to think of it, I should have not wasted my 5 years in my first but instead had flings with at least 8 more men within those years. Oh wait, that would have made me a slut.
  13. I am quite particular with food my food. For example, when I eat WanTan Mee KonLow, I want my WanTan to be in the soup, not KonLow-ed together with the mee. My Pan Mee must be anchovies-free and must always be in soup, unless I wanted a KonLow on that particular day. My Chee Cheong Fun must not be in sweet sauce, cause I hate the taste and mainly because I grew up with mushroom sauce in Ipoh. Since KL don't prepare mushroom sauce, they must always come in curry and chilli only, that's all. If my food is not in order, you will see me sulk for almost half a day and I won't be talking nicely to you.
  14. If you suddenly wake me up on the day I had little sleep for no particular reasons, you're damned. Very DAMNED.
  15. I have a 'thing' for men who cheats, if you're one of them, you better stay away from me. Far, FAARR AWAAAAYYYY.

Well, that was a long tag. I think you can sense alot of hatred in me, wukakakakaka... but don't be afraid. If you don't step on my tail, I won't purposely go and kill you geeh. Now, as for the tagging part, I'll leave it to you peeps. Do it if you feel like it, don't do it if you're lazy, tee-hee-hee. Have fun!


4 comments:

Be3^Be3 said...

wei.... u have a best man who cheat ok!! soo he is soooo near!! sooo very near !!

evelynholic said...

HAHAHAHAHA...... dun la make it so public... i already gave him my piece of mind... and he gave me his already too... :P

:: Nicole :: said...

ok la.. come come.. i'd take u to euphoria and quattro.. don't la merajuk :P~

evelynholic said...

nicole.. wat the heck r u toking about??? merajuk pasal apa??