For a beautiful renovated single storey linked terrace house in Sri Damansara 3. It has all the basic necessities, beautiful new kitchen cabinets with hub and hob (however the thing is spelt), extended kitchen WITH a sliding door to partition the dining hall and the kitchen. A new built in wardrobe in the master bedroom, a toilet with a new glass shower cubical inside, spacious rooms, the second one is the best. Extended upwards where it would be a perfect studio or a perfect hide out for myself to spend sometime reading and stuff like that. OoOooOoo... comes with the exact plaster ceiling design that I wanted for my new home with the downlights etc all over the house. The floor is marbled up in the front and newly tiled with marvellous big tiles all the way back.

The only thing that need to be changed is the color scheme on the walls. OoOoOo... I fell in love with it the moment I stepped into the house. *drools* I can just go in and stay right away without any renovations cause everything is done!! Even the pipings and wirings are all done! Arghness...

We are planning to move in to a house instead of our newly bought service apartment. We gave a thought about the hassle and trouble living in one. It's a damness. I came to a realisation that I have no patient for lift ridings especially when I need to wait for the lift to go home and get my pangsai done. (=_+)" Somemore we bought on the 22nd floor, hahahaha... damn. Furthermore we own a dog and I think it's time to upgrade WeiWei's standard of living to a landed property so that she can go and pee like a normal dog do, instead of the balcony. You know, let her bark at some strangers passing by, instead of shushing her so that people won't know we own a dog in the current apartment.

I don't know, Calvin really liked the place as well. The porch need to revamped and everything would be just nice for both of us. The kitchen blew me away, probably Calvin too. Hahahaha, The dream of having a proper kitchen is just there, but we need to consider on the financial side. I don't know, sigh, if we were to agree on the house, this would be my ever first commitment to the bank. Cause if we were to buy it, me and Calvin would be splitting half the loan to help out each other. *zzzzz* And to think I would never have any, hahahaha.

The question here is, am I ready to make a commitment to fork out at least a thousand ringgit to pay for a house? With my current little business, I can hardly promise anything. I cannot foresee what the future holds for me and my little landscape business. *sigh* But I really like the house.... *sigh*


6 comments:

:: Nicole :: said...

no pics???!!! i want to see!!! :P

Be3^Be3 said...

ya ler.. my tots exactly...
din ask me to follow along to see... daimn.. next time house viewing i want to tag along... mana tahu i want to buy as well ler... wakkakak

evelynholic said...

Nic: No lah u nuts?? The owner wont allow wan lor

Bee: Damn you ler... u wanna fight with me to buy house??? You got one dee ler... deng...

L'abeille said...

Hey...can show pics of the house? the way u describe it makes me drool lei!!

Be3^Be3 said...

Not fight to buy... i love going to view house ler.. so tumpang lor...

Nux V said...

i wanna buy!!!!