I am so soooooo gonna go get this this Saturday Bee, you hear me?!! It is in Hartamas located upstairs of 7-11... if you don't know where's 7-11, well, it's on the same row with Devi's Corner, Zazen, Playaz Club and Bestari, to name a few. I just have to go and take a peek of their design. I saw a girl wore this at the wedding dinner I went earlier today and I absolutely love it. Have been actually inspecting her dress for quite a long time wukakakakkaka... I hope she didn't notice about it, hahahaha...



This is just a few to show, I'm looking for a dress from the mid length to the full length, by the way, this wrap dress can be worn in many styles. It's damn chun! Must go, don't care!! Just so you know, you can go visit their international site @ www.karizadesigns.com. Go have a look ladies!! you know you want to! :P

1 comments:

Be3^Be3 said...

wei... u come over one day... give me a call.. then i walk over to see it!!
wakakakak