Went out with Nicole and Calvin yesterday, watched Max Payne and did some shopping, AGAIN. *bluek* Movie was okay, had my first time in GSC The Gardens. Cinema was okay, the chair's kinda squeaky, not as squeaky as Calvin's though hahahaha. Was feaking cold. Had lunch earlier at Chili's so I was kinda sleepy, too filled up with tortillas and pasta. Almost wanted to give up and have a nap in the cinema, wukakakaka.

Bought a black dress from Zara, not bad, RM169, a rare finding for me to be able to find something from Zara to fit me, wukakakaka, well, what can I do, I'm voluplicious. ZzzZzz, got myself a black shoe from Vincci to match my dress, and erm that's about it. No more shopping for a month from now, please.

I had my mani and pedi this afternoon, my nails were too long and if I don't have it done, they'll be chipping off in no time and there goes my effort to save my beautiful nails till my wedding. So, I'm in love with my current nail color. Wukakakaka, well, adore them before they start coming off. ZzZzz...

Okay, back to work. ZzzZZz

2 comments:

Carysse said...

Hey hey... y u always shoppping wan??? Jealous aku...I already too broke that I can totally forget bout shopping!! I saw one nice dress at midv, but same as u, I think bout my hubby while im shopping and in the end.. forget bout it la.. hahaha.

engseen said...

thats why ppl say..do landscape good..make lots of money....

voluplicious? plus succulent? dont know spelling correct or not