I've been pretty much busy for the past few days, well, it's not like the busy is BUSY finding money but more likely BUSY on SPENDING money, ya I know... it's a wadafak. And it's not for shopping purposes mind you, well, it's shopping but got purposes behind it. Oh fark, what in the world am I blabbing about. Anyways, yea, shopping to get supplies for my wedding decors. So what kind of shopping do you call that?

I've been searching VERY HARD for ideas, not to mention my Maid of Honor as well, WE'VE been searching hard around the internet sourcing for ideas on centerpiece, favors, and other decors. I will not reveal much what are the decors else my guests would know what I'm up to and there would be no more fun anymore. I try to keep the budget real low because I have very minimal cash flow and I need to pay plentiful more of stuff where the amounts are gonna kill us. It is a major headache. Having a wedding is not so fun after all IF you don't have the ka-chings!

Tomorrow would be a nice day, will be going down to a blogger's house for a mini open house "Raya" in Seremban. Gonna hitch a ride with Calv... thanks in advance Calv. * BRB - neopet disturbance cos miss maria ask for a paint brush ZzzZZ & Calv ask me favor to wake him up tomorrow at 8am just incase he pigs out* Gonna meet a few bloggers there, hopefully they are nice people like those I've met on the previous blogger gathering.

Sunday will be having a wedding dinner, one of hubby's old friend. I'm gonna be all loner, cos I know no one there which sucks. And I have nothing to wear hahahahaha which makes it even suckier. Sigh... will see how...


2 comments:

Cazzy said...

Eh! Neopet! I forgot my password la! Terasa nak berneopet pulak.

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

tak turun melaka? :(